Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Bout time now I think I just shitted on myself. It was a crowed circling around us, I mean who don't want to see this. Bad boy and captain of the football team vs me vs the player that is just something you don't want to miss out on.

"NOOO" Tyler and Hunter said mostly yelled.

"I never knew I was talking to you and I never knew I needed your permission either" Jeremiah said to the twins.

Well your kind of do need their permission if my brothers don't like you then I can't date you.

But sometimes I feel I need to do stuff on my own and not always depend on my brothers to give me the answer to them.

Like I can make my own choices, I might regret but I need to do it on my own.

"well" I said not really wanted to go out with him yet.

"well you probably don't want to but we can get payback from- "he said loudly making sure they heard him.

"payback from who? "Tyler said stepping up.

Jeremiah is really pushing their buttons to a limit and I really don't want to be here right now so....

"payback from nobody he just playing" I said grabbing Jeremiah hand and slowly walking backwards.

"and where do you think you're going? "hunter said walking up.

When you try to be slick and leave.

"umm nowhere I'm just tired and stuff "I said letting go of Jeremiah hand and walking to Tyler and hunter give them a kiss.

"that was just indirect kissing "Jeremiah said smirking.

My twins give him an icy cold glare and look like they were Rey to jump him any moment now.

"well bye "I said grabbing Jeremiah hand and running down the hall way as quickly as can.

"this is not over "hunter said glaring at me.

"okay so where is we going "Jeremiah said walking really slow.

"we need to go somewhere private "I said thinking of a place.

"oh you want some more "he said smirking and moving his eyebrows in a weird way.

"ha-ha so funny "I said giving him the straight face.

He just laughs classic player

"ooo in here "I said opening up the janitors closet and shoving him inside.

"I thought if I kiss you wasn't going to blackmail me "I said looking at him

"I thought so to but I got a new plan "he said smirking.

Not good.

"what "I said confused

"how about we become boyfriend and girlfriend "he said doing spirit fingers.

"and why would I agree to that "I said folding my arm.

I just had my first conversation with him. We didn't even pass the friend stage not really even the associates stage.

"we just really met if you haven't notice" I said even more confused.

"like fake dating "he said giving me a dumb looked face.

"what's the point if it's not real "

"well you should get back at drake and I don't like drake so"

"but then my brothers would be mad if I dated you well fake date you "

"you need to live a little sometimes "he said smiling.

He does make a good point and I would love to get back at drake. He deserves it.

"so fake dating it's not real right "

"yupp to get back at drake "he said smirking.

"okay then "I said agreeing with him.

Well this is going to be interesting.

"oh and you can't nobody "

"right nobody "obviously I'm going to tell my best friend but he doesn't need to know about it.

"not even your best friend "he said. awe that's not fair.

"fine "I grunted. I started walking away.

"wait where do you think you're going? "he said looking confuse

I think today is confused day.

"home?" I ask more than said.

"are you forgetting something girlfriend "he said smirking.

Not good.

"not that I know of "I said checking my pockets

"nope I got everything" I said looking to him.

He must have walk up here while I was checking my pockets because he wasn't this close.

"yes you are "

"nope I'm not "

"yes you forgetting this "

"what-" I was cut off by him kissing me.

He just kisses me! It felt different from when I was kissing drake but this feel more special.

I'm probably just feeling stuff that's all I don't have no feelings for him, I just broken up with somebody couple hours ago so I shouldn't really be feeling anything.

He ended the kiss, wink and walk away.

I tell you that was just so cute and slick.