13

Macy POV

"Macy don't tell me were gonna get through this together. I just lost my mother fücking car and now I might just die in some quick sand." Justin's says trying to get out of the sand. "Justin shut up and listen to me!" I yell at him.

He snaps his head at me and looks at me to continue. "If you can since your arms are still out grab that branch. Pull on it and it'll get you out then you can help me get out." I say pointing my head towards the branch

Justin does what I says and grabs the branch. He tries pulling himself out but it's not working. "Justin you go to the god damn gym for a reason and you can't lift yourself off a branch?" I say fuming. "Bitch." He mumbles. "What'd you just say?! When I get out off her your gonna see my fist socked in your throat." I say fuming again.

He struggles again and again trying to get out but he finally got the hang of it and got out. He stands up and looks at his shoes, his surpras. "My shoes too?!" He yells. He looks at me and grabs my hand that's out. He pulls me up and I finally am out of the sand. Luckily it didn't swallow me.

"We need to wash off." I say looking around trying to find a water drout somewhere. "Over here." He says running up to this blue river covered in the sides by grass so it was unseen. "I'm going in." I say. I walk in and I moan at how cold the water is. Justin's gets in right after me and his reaction was just like mine.

I wash off all the sand and Justin does the same. I decided to tease with Justin so I went under the water for a while and I heard Justin panicking. "Macy" "Macy." "Macy!!" I hear him yell. He goes under the water and finds me and pulls me out of the water and into the mini shore next to the river.

He feels my pulse then this is where I came in and went "BOO!" I yelled at him. He falls backwards and looks at me with murderous eyes. "Why'd you do that?!" He says scared but angry. "Cause." I say standing up smiling while walking out the river to dry off with the sun.

He walks up to me and sits right beside me. "So Macy we haven't really got to know each other as much so tell me about yourself?" He says looking into my eyes.

"I've already told you about me Justin, you just don't know what to talk about." I laugh at him. "Yeah yeah whatever." He says. We were laughing and in that moment we stopped and looked into each others eyes. We started to lean in and then...

GOAL:
VOTES- 7
COMMENTS- 4
SHARE THIS BOOK W/ YOUR FRIENDS!

Update will be posted as soon as this chapter reaches to my goal above :)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Cliff hangers are the best aren't they? ;)