38

Macy

"Thank You for flying with us, have a safe day." The flight attendant says. Everyone starts getting there bags from the top compartments, i grab mine quickly and exit off of the plane. I had two more bags, but they were in baggage claim.  I make my way over to the baggage claim, and wait for my bags.

I see a girl walking with some familiar luggage. She looked to be my age. I look at the bags closely, and there mine! My bag has a heart on it. I run over there as slow yet fast as i can, since im holding a human baby in me. "Excuse me, Miss!" i yell. "Hello!" I yell again. She is still not turning around. I run faster and right in front of her. "Excuse me, but you have my luggage." I say to her.

She looks at me, like im crazy. "Sorry, these are mine? I think your confused." She says. I studied her face and she had curly blonde/blackish looking hair, and her complexion was flawless. "No, i think thats mine." I say getting frustrated. "No. It's mine." She says. "Open it up and check it." I say getting even more angered. She bends down, and opens the luggage the up, and i see nothing of mine in there. "See." She says looking at me.

I guess im not the only one who sticks heart stickers on there luggage

I guess im not the only one who sticks heart stickers on there luggage. "I can help you find your luggage if you'd like?" She says with a crooked smile. I fall on the floor in a criss-cross position, and start crying. "Are you okay?" She says looking at me. "Not really now." I say crying more.

"What's wrong?" She says

"What's wrong?" She says. "It's a long story." I say looking down. "I can help you out. I can take you to my villa, we can talk." She says pleading. "im a stranger, to you why would you help me?" i say looking up. "Hi, im Kiersten, and im nice and trying to help out a stranger that i feel like ive known for years." She says smiling at me.

I look and smile at her. "I guess so." I say standing up.

Don't be a silent reader!

12 votes & 3 comments!!!

what do you think about the multimedia?