22

Macy + Next Day

So I crashed at Justin's last night, since he let me and I did not want to drive back home after all the drinks I drank. I rub my eyes open and see myself tangled up in Justin's embrace. Our basic position was spooning and it just gave me this type of feeling. I try and stand up to use the restroom but he hugs me tighter to him and I feel something poking into my rear. Morning wood. Oh dear god. "Justin!" I whisper yell to him. "What?" he mumbles with a raspy voice.

"Let me go, I gotta pee." I say. "Oh yeah sure." He says letting go then stretches but still in sleeping position and I can see his muscles flex. I run off into the bathroom and use it then come out to see Justin on his phone; I jump on the bed and jump on top of Justin to end up in a straddling position "Whoa, um whatcha doing?" he says unsure on why I'm in this position with him. "Nothing. I'm bored and have nothing else to do except this." I say looking dead into his eyes.

"Oh, well actually you wont be bored at all today because you and I have a double date." He says smiling at me. His smile just gives me tingles. "Really? With who?" I say curious. "My friend Ryan and his girl Madison." Justin says looking at me. "Oh okay, when is it?" I say wanting to know so I can get ready and tell my mom. "At around like 6 at this Italian restaurant in downtown LA." Justin says going on his phone to type something.

"Well then I'll be heading out, I need to get dressed for the day, by the way are you picking me up or shall I drive myself?" I ask. "I'll pick you up and one more thing Macy." Justin says. "Yup?" "Let's act like a couple when we get there." He says, I nod my head and gather my stuff and jump into my car driving back to my house.

+ Macy's House +

I get inside the house and call out my mom's name, no answer. I walk into the kitchen and see a note that says 'Macy I'm at your aunt's house. I'm going to be there for the whole week since she's sick. I left three one hundred bills under the sugar jar. Love you, mama.' I finish off reading.

I run upstairs and rummage through my clothing, I find this cute white lace dress that goes to my thigh, I curl my hair and add some jewelry and black pumps. By the time I was done it was already 5:50, Justin's suppose to be picking me up. I go downstairs and wait in the living room. After, a while I hear a knock on my door, I go to open it and I see a full bouquet of cherry blossoms which are my favorite flowers. I smile and see the flowers move away from the person face, Justin. I go hug him full fledge, "thank you." I say smiling.

"Your very welcome beautiful." He says smiling back. "Let me put this in a vase." I say running back to get a vase and fill it with water. I finish and go back to Justin.

"Lets go." He says grabbing my hand. We reach his Fisker Karma and he opens the door for me, I thank him and go in. Justin is really making this seem like a legit date. Justin gets in the car and turns on the ignition we start driving and Justin says "Are you ready?" "Totally." I say smiling nervously. "Don't worry, you'll be fine." He says grabbing my hand and holding it as he drives.

We make it to the restaurant, and soon as we get it there were flashing lights all in my face and in his. "Grab my hand." Justin says quietly so the paparazzo doesn't hear. I do as told and we walk inside dodging all the questions being thrown at him and me.

"Bieber." He says to the receptionist. She walks us back and I see two people whom I'm guessing are Ryan and Madison. We sit down and I give them friendly smiles. "Ryan, meet my beautiful girlfriend Macy." Justin says gushing at me as if we were real. "Hi." I wave. Then Justin introduces me to Madison also. We order as the waitress appears then we started talking and then Madison started talking.

"Yeah, me and Ryan have been dating for five years." "Were just perfect." "I love him so much." "Why is it so hot!" she says. I wanted to stab my eyeballs out. Justin and I looked at each other and he gave me the look of be nice. I just listened without saying anything irrelevant.

This was going to be a long night.