30

Macy + The Next Day

Last night, was amazing. Yesterday when he left I kept thinking about the date or the hang out, I don't really know how to classify it, but it was something. I wake up and do my hygiene routine and once I get downstairs, I head to the door to get the mail. I open my door and before I even step out I see a full bouquet of white roses, then a card taped to it.

"I hope your having a good day beautiful. I'm at the studio, I wouldn't mind if you dropped by. Love, J." It reads. I have a smile that reaches ear to ear on me. I slip on my doc martins, grab my keys, phone, and wallet and head out to the car so I can see him at the studio. I finally make it to the studio.

I reach the entrance and then there's a lady/ teenager looking girl behind the counter. "Hi. How may I help you?" she says chewing her gum obnoxiously. "I'm here to see Justin Bieber." I say as politely as I can. "Sorry fan girls aren't allowed." She says laughing. "Excuse you. I'm Justin's friend." I say losing my temper.

"You wish." She says laughing again. "Let me in the damn room." I say with a low rude voice. "Bitch please." She says typing against her keyboard. I take out my phone and call Justin right in front of her, and I made sure it was on speaker. Once he answered, he says, "Hey Macy!" "Hey babe." I say so I can shock her. "Hey babe?" He says questioningly through the phone.

"I'm here at the studio, but this girl in the front wont let me in." I say. "Tell her to let you in." He says then hangs up. "You heard." I say giving her a glare. "Room 18D." She says shocked. I give her a smirk and walk into the hallways finding the room; I finally spot it and open the door.

I see Justin lying on the couch on his phone scrolling. "Guess who's here?" I say throwing my hands up in a jazz hand type of way. "You." He says laughing. I sit down on the couch and ask him, "Aren't you suppose to be recording?" "I already did. I just have one more song then I'm done for the day." He says. "Oh. Well I came late then." I say looking down.

"Nah, it's fine." He says, "Anyways, what did you call me babe? Babe." He says smirking at me. "I had to show that chick in the front I knew you and just so I could put her to shock." I say stammering because I sort of did lie on the second part.

I just wanted to claim what is mine. Is that too territorial? I think so. "Whatever you say, Baby." He says putting his arm around me kissing my temple. I'm so confused we had an outburst the other day and now we act like a couple. What does he mean! What do I mean too? "What are we?" I blurt out without thinking.

"What do you mean?" He says looking at me with his brows furrowed. "Are we something?" I say in a whisper. "What do you want to be?" "I don't know. I didn't even mean to ask that question. I should've known better, I'm so stu-," I try to finish but get cut off by Justin's lips upon mine.

Our lips started moving and it got quite heated. I back away breathless and so did he. "I want to be with you, Macy. I know that a few days ago I said I like both you and Selena. But I was mistaken. I never felt the things I feel with you with her. I want us to be something." He says holding my hands looking hopeful at me.

I pull my face towards him and kiss his luscious lips for a few minutes. He pulls back and asks, "Is that a yes?" "You never asked me a question?" I say acting confused but I knew what he meant. He got off the couch and got on one knee. "Will you Macy Anderson be my beautiful, amazing, smart, kind, Girlfriend?" He says smiling widely, while holding my hand.

I pull my hands out of his grasp and put my hand over my mouth in shock, then say "I never thought you would ask!" laughing afterwards and he did too. "Yes?" He says raising his brow. "Yes!" I say grinning. He grabs me off the couch and lifts me up so that my feet aren't on the floor anymore and he kisses the living lights out of me.

---------------------------

Thank you so much or loving this book, to those who vote and comment. I love you all so so much! So here's a chapter of them being official and its finally chapter 30! Only 10 more chapters left for this then a sequel + a new book of Justin which is with Ariana grande!

11 votes & 5 comments!