Somethings weird

Blaze's POV

I hope soon we can get that wand and get out of here.its just full of pink and *shudders* goodness.

Today I was wearing up top.soon we will get the wand.

3rd Person POV

After class,Blaze had a free period to spend.She wandered around school,glaring at people who gave her smiles and smirking at people who gave her glares.She ambled down long corridors, finding science and math and English classes that were all in session.Blaze looked into each of them,scowling into the windows and scaring a few students in the classrooms.She was lucky enough to catch Jane in English class,and when Blaze peered in through the window,she watched Jane grow stiff and almost faint.
Blaze laughed and left the hallway,her spirits high and her goodness factor turned down low.No matter how much time in goodness 101 she'd still be as evil as ever.

She reached the end of the hallway and began to turn the corner when she ran straight into someone.She fell to the floor,landing painfully on her butt.The jolt of the floor sent Shockwave's up and down her spine,making it hard to breath for a second or two.Her eyes were squeezed shut, and she furled and unfurled her hands in an attempt to take her mind off of the pain in her lower back.Her head was spinning,and she just knew that once she opened her eyes,the room would began to do laps around her in swirling shapes.

She swore that once she was ready to get up,she was going to reign her evil down on the person that made her fall.

"Oh!Blaze,are you all right?" She heard,and she knew the voice instantly. It was the prince,Ben.
Of course it was the prince.who else would care if she was hurt?

She opened her eyes,and they were blurry at first,but once they focused,she saw his hands reaching out for her,as if he was going to help her stand.She was a bit confused to start with,but then when he touched her,her mind become as sharp as a tack.She pulled away from him,jumping to her feet.She got a little dizzy and began to lean,but not before prince caught her before she fell again.

"Blaze,I think you need to sit down," Ben suggested,and Blaze's eyes peered up to his.She knew she shouldn't be letting him touch her,for she didn't like being touched by anyone.But she also knew if he let her go,she would go tumbling to the ground again,and she really didn't want that to happen again.

Her mind began to clear and the pain began to subside,and that's when she became aware of the prince's attire.He was dressed in a blue and white jersey,blue shorts to match.he had a lemon yellow bag slung over his shoulder,the zipper open to expose the multiple white and blue balls,water bottles,helmets,and long wooden sticks that were inside the bag.He wore what appeared to be royal blue cleats,the same Color as his jersey and shorts.Blaze was puzzled at his strange garb.

Suddenly, the prince lifted up his hands and put up three fingers.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" He asked,and Blaze realized that she was still in the prince's arms.She hastily backed away from him,leaning on the wall for extra support.

"I can see just fine,thank you very much," Blaze barked,pushing his hand away from her.

"I'm just a little lightheaded,no thanks to you."

Ben looked a little guilty,and Blaze felt a twinge of shame.She hadn't meant to sound that horrible towards him.
Then she remembered who she was,the daughter of a demon,and she felt immediately like belttling herself.She was supposed to be ruthless and cruel.She didn't have time to feel sorry for a prince if he felt guilty.

"I'm sorry.I was in such a hurry to get to the field that I didn't even stop to think if anyone else was here," Ben informed Blaze, and she crossed her arms over her chest,She was upset at him for making her feel like a fool.No one had ever done that without getting cursed or sliced to ribbons by her.
So why was she not giving Ben punishment for making her act like an idiot?