Hell Yeah I'm A Wild One

Johns POV:

There she lay, in my passenger seat, asleep. It was 2 a.m. already, I couldn't stop driving because I didn't want to wake her but I was getting tired also. "Darling, we're heading back to my house." I said nervously while gently patting her back.
"Okay Daddy." She mumbled and along with that came a huge feeling of empowerment. She sounded like a child even sleepily.
Don't they know
It's the end of the world
It ended when I lost your love
While the soothing voice of Davis played on the radio, Lana hummed along still half sleeping. Who was this girl and why was she so trusting?
Remembering why I was arguing with Brian came to mind. I'd been gambling alot lately but it's not like I was losing anything, we were rich anyways, hitting big in hamburg just a year ago. The rush of getting into trouble with the Big Time Players was undeniably a blissful rush. Hitting the Casinos is what I've been up to lately. The boys, Paul, George and Ringo have gotten used to it too seeing as it's not really a bad thing.
"You're a clever one eh, Lennon?" I thought back to one of the mobsters that had me pinned against the wall for winning four times in a row at strip poker and costing him 4 million. Don't get in unless you're confident you can win, I'm smart that way.
My mind wandered as I drive out of the east side of liverpool and headed up north to home. What was she even doing out here? She has an american accent so she can't possibly have been born and raised here. I had a million questions for her but then I remembered that tonight, which was in a good 20 hours to a day seeing as it was almost 3 a.m., I had a game set up down at Casino Oasis with Marley Johnson, the most well know poker player known in England.
Now that I have Lana with me, I don't know what to do. How did she not recognize me though, girls all around scream there lungs out at the sound of our voices. She was different. I wanted to know everything there was about her. She could go with me anywhere and I wouldn't even mind she could fit the part actually, being with me and all. Hopefully she was into a little danger because that's what we're in for.
As we pulled up into my parking lot thirty minutes later, I realized that she needed to look the part.
Would she even do this though? I wouldn't be exactly using her, she'd be more like my assistant, she'd distract them and dazzle them so my games can be a sure win. I need to make her an offer she can't refuse.
"Love, we're here." I didn't even attempt to be loud enough to wake her up, she was tired and that was easy to see. I got out of the drivers seat, walking around the car to the passenger seat to get her. It was that hard to pick her up, she wrapped one of her arms around my neck before whispering a sweet Thank You to me.
She has no idea. "Hold onto me." I said and when she had both arms wrapped aroumd my neck, when I knew she was secure I used my left hand, that was holding her upper body to grab my keys from my pocket. "Okay, you're going to sleep in my room tonight and I'm going to sleep on the couch, then tomorrow I need to talk to you about something alright?" I fumbled with the key in the door lock. "Mhm. My drink is in the car still." She spoke with her eyes still closed. "It's okay, I've got more pops inside." I said when I finally unlocked the door. "You can let go now." I put the key back in my pocket and stepped inside, closing the door with my foot. She let go when I put my arm back under her neck. The guest room wasn't really set up seeing as I don't really have guests that often. Paul, George and Ringo swing by sometimes but for business and when we do hang out it's at pubs or casinos or even the theatre. I wasn't going to let her sleep on the couch obviously, she needed to be comfortable more than I did, she was about to get a big offer tomorrow and she needed to be able to discuss it therefore she couldn't be tired. "Goodnight Lana." I said quickly regretting it because she never told me her name, I found out from the cashier. "Goodnight stranger." She said quietly as I laid her on my bed.
I exited my room, closing the door behind me. I was getting nervous about the offer. All she had to do was be with me at the games and help me throw them off and I would take care of her, anything she wanted, I'd tend to it. This was a big time mobster that knew what he was doing and I knew with her around in leather and jewels with her baby voice that he'd be distracted. It was actually quite simple.
I laid down on the couch after locking the front door and thought about how it would go. I knew that it shouldn't be a big deal because I was already wealthy enough but the rush kept dragging me back in and I wasn't loosing anything because if I lost then I could pay it and if I won, it added to the rest of my money. I drifted off into a deep sleep after that, feeling a sense of security and relief. I hadn't even met the girl yet personally but she'd no longer be a street walker.