Day at work

Rose
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. It was 7:00 I have work today work today. I work at Subway because its healthy and I guess I like subway to. I get out of bed and go to my drawer to get some clothes. I go to the bathroom and I strip off my shirt and pants. And underwear. First I put on underwear and my bras then my shirt and pants.

I go down stairs and get some breakfast. I take a bar and go to my living room and watch the news. After a few minutes of watching TV and eating my bar I run up stairs and wash my face and brush my teath. I straighten my hair and put it up in a piny tail because I have to keep my hair out of the way of the food.

I go back in my room and look in the mirror and fixed my shirt. I see my apren and put it in my purse. I walked down stairs and talked to my mom to bring me to work. She said of course so we walked to the car and drove off. It was 10 minutes alway. For the whole way I was gazing out my window thinking about what to do or what to say.

Before I new it we were there. I kissed my mom goodbye. I stepped out of the car and walked in with my apren on one of the workers told me hello are you here to work? I saw her smile and I new this was going to be so fun. I said yes I am where do I go?

Nora
Follow me I'll help you. Okay what's your name?

Rose
My name is Rose what's yours?

Nora
Mine is Nora. I like you name

Rose
I like your name to

Nora
Okay so let's start with the person next in line. So she says what she wants and you have to follow the order. The man asked what he wanted and she did as what she has told she needed help to toast it. But other whise she was doing good.

Rose
Its been easy but hard. After a few hours I could take a lunch break. I made my own sandwich and drink and a cookie and played and sat down at the booth where Nora was sitting. I asked her so how was your work day so far.

Nora
Its good what about yours?

Rose
Actuly good. I thought I was going to have a rough time. But no its easy.

Nora
Well that's great

Rose
I ate my sandwich and cookie and drank my drink and cleaned my space and I went back to work. A few hours later it was 5:00pm. Time to go call my mom to bring me home. I called my mom and asked her to pick me up. She was on her way. I hanged my phone up and went to the bathroom and let my hair down it was wavey but straight.

By the time I went out my mom was here I ran out to the car but before I reached the door the boss got a hold of my arm and said here your check for the day. I got $20.00. Thank you. Your welcome. I put it in my pocket and went to the car and put my seat belt in and we were off. A few minutes later we got home. I stepped out of the car and went inside. I walked up to my room and went to put my apren off and put my money in my Piggie bank and went to the bathroom and took my clothes off and started the shower and went in the shower to put the water on sort of hot.

I added my shampoo and condishioner and washed my hair and got my pink puff and put body wash that smelled like flowers. And shaved my legs and arm pits. I shut the water off I got my towel and dryed myself in the shower and wrapped my towel Around me and steped out I got my pajamas on and went down stairs to eat supper in was chicken noodle soup.

I ate and drank my soup and milk and I went to my living room to put on pandara on my TV. The song Fight Song was on I was singing my heart out and after 3 songs it was time for bed. I walked to the kitchen and got a drink of water and went upstairs and brushed my teath. And went to my bed and room a drink of my water and set it on my night stand. 5 minutes later I was fast a sleep.

Omg guys I think this will be my second best story yet I hope you keep reading cause this is just the beginning. Like, comment, share. Thank you again for reading this. Love you guys