Day To Myself

Today I wake up as I always do. I get out of my bed and go get breakfast. I cooked pancakes. After I was done making my pancakes I got a plate and sat down. As I sat down I saw a note that says. I'll be at a meeting all night make yourself some Leftovers. So wait a minute I have the whole day to myself?!? Yes.

I went up stairs and went to the bathroom to washed my face and brush me teeth. I striped off my clothes and went into the shower. I put on my shampoo and conditioner and rinsed it out. I got my puff from the hanger in the shower and started to squeeze the body soap onto the puff and whipped it all over my body. Afterwards my body smelled fresh. I got my towel and wrapped it around me.

I went to my room to my dresser and grabbed some clothes. When I put my clothes on I saw this picture that Drake gave me in Day Care. It says. Best friends. Friends I don't know what we are. all I know is I like you. Awe this gets me every time I read this. I had a tear in my eye. I miss him. He cares about me. I care about him. I take my mind off of that and say hey I have the whole house to myself I'll text Rosella if she can come over.

Rose: Hey girl are you doing anything today?

Rosella: nope. Why what's going on today.

Rose: I was just wondering if you wanted to come over to my place because I have the whole day to myself because mom has a meeting.

Rosella: okay I'll come over right now.

Rose: okay ttyl

Rosella: ttyl

Rose
Few minutes later Rosella was knocking at my door. I walked up to the door and opened it. Hey girl. Hey. Come in.

Rosella
I stepped inside and said so what do you want to do today? I don't know what do you want to do today? Ooo yes watch Scarry movies with popcorn and pop. Good idea I'll get the Scarry movies you get the popcorn and pop. We split out different ways. I got the movies and she got the pop and popcorn. After a few minutes of getting stuff we met up in my living room.

We started the movie and we ate popcorn and drank pop. Rose do you know what's missing?!? What?!? Supper. Oh yes we will order something. Hmm pizza, Chinese food, or chicken. Chinese food. Totally. Okay so after a few minutes of talking on the phone and watching the movie.

We hang up the phone and watched the movie and ate popcorn. We heard the door knock and we both yelled Chinese food here we come we ran to the door and spayed him the money to him. And took our food. We sat down on the couch eating our food.

A few hours later we were fast asleep. In the morning we woke up and my mom was standing right there eating our food. I said mom give me the food. And she had a frown on her face. Darn okay. We let out a sigh and said fun day is over. She had to go back home. She went back home and I was so tired. I decided to sleep. Since it was 8:00.

Hope you guys liked this please read for more. Like, comment, share. Love you readers