See You, Hug You Quick

Rose
Its in the afternoon at 1:00pm I put on some shorts and a white T-shirt. I have an apple and go to the park when I was little. I played on the slides a bunch of times. I walk over to the swings and sit down slowly so I won't miss the swing. I swing back and forth a few times then

I just remembered the day Drake kissed me on the cheek. I slowed down and stopped and put my head down so I can see my wavey long brown hair and the ground. I started to cry. My heart is broken right now.

Till I hear someone walking towards me. I look up quickly and wipe my tears so it doesn't seam any things wrong. And a few moments he sees me he comes closer and he says. Rose? Is. Is. Is that you? Drake? Yeah. I run to him and hug him like there's no tomorrow.

I pull away fast and say what ate you doing here. My dad got fired and so we came back. And I see you still go to this place huh. Yeah. I hug him again. omg I miss you so much. I started to cry in his arms. He hugged me tight. And whispered in my ear and said I told you it wouldn't be forever.

Drake
I pull away and she's in tears. I wipe them away with my thumb. I lean in and kiss her four head and say are you okay?
Yeah I'm okay now. Here let's go get ice cream. Okay. I walk with him to the ice cream shack. What flavor do you want? Cookie doe. Okay I get 2 ice cream cones one with cookie doe and one with chocolate fudge I cream with sprinkles on top. Okay that will be 5 dollars please.

I gave him the money. And sat down at the tables. We started to talk a little because it is awkward a little. I don't know why its awkward talking to you. I guess I just missed you a lot since I've moved. I never stopped thinking of that kiss.

Rose
Oh Drake I know I couldn't stop thinking about that either but it was just a kiss on the cheek. I know but still I was nervous. But then not. Drake we were just kids. I know I liked it. Me to. Awe okay. Ouch brain freeze.

I held my hand on my head. And I decided to throw it away. And he wasn't done. But we decided to walk home. He went the other way I went the other way to we split up and a few minutes later it was my house I went in and mom was asking me where was i.

I was at the park and I ran into Drake and we got ice cream. And here I am. Sorry if you were worried mom. Its fine but wait what Drakes back. Well good for you. Honey. Now go get washed up dinner will be ready in a few minutes. I ran up stairs to my bathroom I grabbed the face soap and put in the shower and started the shower.

I striped off my clothes and stepped in the hot shower I put shampoo and conditioner and rinsed my hair and put on body soap then I washed it off and put my face soap on and stopped the shower and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my went smooth body. I went to my dresser in my room and put on my pajamas.

I put on underwear T-shirt and sport shorts and brushed my long wet hair and went down stairs to eat. There were hamburgers and fries with milk. A few minutes later I was done I went back up stairs and brushed my teeth. I went into my bed and mom went to my bed to give me a goodnight kiss. Goodnight mom. Goodnight sweetie. I was fast a sleep a few minutes later.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I know I did. Like, comment, share to other friends about mine. Thank you love you readers