First Kiss On The Lips

Today I will see Drake for a whole day. I got out of bed and went to my bathroom to wash my face. I ran Down stairs and went down stairs to the smell of French toast. The smell was amazing. It even tasted amazing to. After I was done I said to my mom thank you for breakfast you are the best of making breakfast. After that I ran back upstairs to take a shower.

I went into the bathroom and I striped off my shirt, shorts, braw and underwear. I stepped in the running hot shower and put shampoo and conditioner on after a few minutes of that I put on my body wash. When I was done I rinsed my body and shaved my legs and arm pits.

I was done in the shower so I turned the water off and i got my towel and wrapped it around my wet body and stepped out of the shower and walked to my room. I put my victorious secret black braw and some underwear on and put on a white tank top shirt and some blue ripped up jeans with a black belt. I ran down stairs and said yay I'm so exited to see Drake.

I walked outside and got into my car. And yes I have my own car now. I drive to this neighborhood and stopped at the corner and walked to the outside of the building. And I texted Drake.

Rose: Hey Drake are you almost here yet?

Drake: Yes I'm here turn around silly.

Rose
Oh hey Drake so what do you want to do? I don't know just sit down and talk? Sure. We both sat down and started talking. So how did you like your old school? Good I guess. I didn't like it actuly. Why? Because you weren't there. Oh Drake. I am so sorry. But it wasn't my fault. Hey Rose? Yes? Do you still have the drawing that i drew you? Yes I do. I would never get rid of it (smile). Okay.

Drake
I stood up and so did she. We both looked at each other for a good moment. Then I leaned in and kissed her quick. She was shocked but blushing. So she bit her lip and smiled. I kissed her again but this time it lasted longer.

Rose
His lips were smooth. There were sparks flying around us. His lips were warm. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I never wanted it to end. But sadly it stopped. I immediately bit my lip and smiled once more. I loved that feeling I get when I am with him. I held his hand afterwards. We decided to go home but he walked so he got to ride in my car.

I turned on the radio. The song What do you mean by Justin Bieber came on. They are singing the song together. After a few minutes he was home he got out and said good bye. Bye. I drove home. And by the time I was home it was dark. I ate leftovers and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I went to my bedroom and got my pajamas. I stripped off my clothes and put my pajamas on. I ran to my bed and jumped in it and covered my body for warmth.