Chapter 2: Hiatus

((This is my first Peterick! XD I hope you guys like it!! :) ))

Pete's POV:
"Goodnight, Phoenix! We love you!"
We had just finished our last concert before we announced we were going on hiatus. I was kind of upset that we were going on hiatus but we kinda felt like we needed a break. We all headed back to the tour bus all sweaty and icky. Joe was the first one in the shower and Andy and Patrick were on the couch watching GhostBusters looking like they were having a good time. Patrick looked back at me with his arm on the back of the couch.

He smiled at me and said "Hey, Pete!". I looked at him after pouring some water and he gestured me to come sit down with them. "Not right now. I'm gonna get ready to get in the shower because Joe just got out." I said getting a towel. Patrick looked a little upset and he turned back around and watched GhostBusters. I got into the bathroom, stripped my clothes, and got into the shower. Once I got in the shower, I felt all the hot water falling onto my skin and it felt amazing.

While I was in the shower, how adorable he was-erm I mean uh how great friends we are. Hehe. I washed up, and hopped out of the shower. I was tip-toeing because the tile was so cold. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom.

Andy and Patrick had stopped Ghostbusters and were eating dinner. Patrick looked at my chest and starting blushing. It's not like he hasn't seen me shirt-less before. I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a pajama shirt and a pair of pajama pants and put them on. I walked out of the room and walked over to Patrick was still eating and I sat down next to him.

He pushed a to-go boxed to over in front of me and said "We went to a diner and we got you a hamburger and Coke. Hope that's okay." He said nervously. I looked at him and smiled "Oh great! Thanks!" He smiled back and continued eating. I had finished pretty fast and walked to sit down on the couch. Patrick came over and sat down next to me. "Wanna watch a movie with me?" He said in a excited voice.

I looked over at him and he gave me puppy dog eyes. How could I resist that face? I said "Sure. What do you wanna watch?" I said hugging his side. He went down to the TV stand and picked out a movie. It was Toy Story. He showed it to me to make sure and I nodded so he smiled and put it in the DVD player. It was 9:30 at night and he still wasn't tired yet.
                 ~~Time change~~
We were towards the end of the movie and he was passed out of my shoulder. I smiled, turned the movie off and I picked him up and put him to bed. I got under the blankets and fell asleep immediately. That night, I dreamed about Patrick and I riding a unicorn and I had a pizza sword ((Picture in heading)). He was scared out of his mind and I was having a blast. Suddenly a monster appeared and I was protecting Patrick. He pushed me and I flew and he took Patrick. "DONT TAKE HIM! TAKE ME INSTEAD!" I yelled reaching out of Patrick. He was screaming and squirming in the monsters arm and~~~~~~~~~"ARRRGGGGHHH" I woke up screaming from a nightmare. I was covered in sweat so I got out of the bunk and looked in Patrick's bunk and he wasn't there.

Patrick's POV:
I heard Pete screaming so I ran from on the couch and ran to the bunks. I saw Pete breathing heavily and I climbed up to the top bunk where Pete was and made sure he was okay. "Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!" I said looking all around him with a terrified face. He looked at me and hugged me. He was squishing and I could hardly breathe.

I wrapped my arms around him, patting his back. He put his arms on his shoulders and said "I'm okay. I'm not hurt, it was just a nightmare." I looked at him relieved and said "Okay." and I jumped from the stairs and landed on my feet. He got up from the bed and climbed down from the stairs and I walked out of the room to let Pete get ready. Joe looked at me and said "Is Pete okay?" I looked at him and nodded. "Oh thank god!" Andy said putting his hand on his chest. Pete had walked out of the room wearing a Metallica shirt with black skinny jeans and black converse.

"Well hello sleepy head, I made you pancakes." Andy said giving him a plate with orange juice. "Thanks." He muttered rubbing his face. We were Tulsa, Oklahoma and it was pouring down raining. Today was pretty slow so far. I was just so anxious to get back to Elisa, the love of my life.

I just missed her because I was always away from home. It was around 6:00 so we got out of the tour bus, and went to find a local diner or cafe. We eventually found one called "Tally's Cafe" ((Actual Cafe in Tulsa btw)). We walked in and sat down at a booth and were eventually greeted by a woman named Anna Marie. "Hi guys! Welcome to Tally's! What would you guys like to drink?" She said looking at all of us smiling.

"I'll have a Coke." Pete said. "I'll have a water" Andy said smiling. "I'll have a water, too." Joe said. "And I'll have a Sprite." I said smiling. "Okay! I'll be right back with your drinks!" She said walking to the kitchen. I looked at Pete and he was looking at the menu. I looked up at me and I quickly looked down blushing.

He shook his head and went back to the menu. Anna Marie came back with out menus and placed our drinks in front of us. "Are you guys ready to order?" She said. "Yes, I'll have 3 slices of pizza" Pete said smiling. "I'll have a vegan burger." Andy said.

"I'll have a hamburger." Joe said. "And I'll have a chicken pot pie." I said looking at her smiling. "Okay! I'll be right back with those!" She nsaid as she walked away. "She's...perky..." Joe said. "Yeah." Andy said. She came back 20 minutes later with our meals.

"Here you guys go!" She said placing our plates down. "Thank you." Pete said and she walked away smiling. We quickly finished our meals and waited for her to come back. "How was your chicken pot pie, Pat?" Pete said teasing me. "It was good, thanks. Don't call me Pat." I said.

"I'm sorry Pattycakes..." Pete said teasingly while giving me puppy dog eyes. I groaned. Anna Marie came back. "How was your food?" She said. "It was good thank you." I said smiling. "We'll take the check." She nodded "Okay. I'll be right back!" She said walking away. She came back a couple minutes later with the check. "Thank you!" I said smiling. "You're welcome!" She said. I opened the bill and it was $40. Not that bad. I looked down to sign my name and saw a little note that said

"Thanks for coming to Tally's, Fall Out Boy! You made my day! :)
-Anna Marie"

I smiled at the note and paid the bill with cash. We got up from our seats and left. "Why did you smile at the bill, Patty?" Andy said looking at me. "She left a small note saying thank you for coming to Tally's and that she knew we were Fall Out Boy and that we made her day." I said with a smile in my voice. "Aww." They all said. We hopped back on the bus and it was 7:00.

We were there for 1 straight hour. Dang. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. I put on Ghostbusters 2 and sat there and watched it. Pete came over and sat down next to me. "What's wrong?" Pete said putting his hand on my thigh.

"Nothing." I said. He took his hand off my thigh. "Whatcha watching Patty?" He said scooting over to me. "Ghostbusters 2" I said. "Doesn't surprise me. You love Ghostbusters." He said elbowing my shoulder smiling. We watched the whole movie and I ended up falling asleep on Pete's shoulder....again. He picked me up and put me in the bunk and we both fell asleep. Today was a pretty good day. Just think! I'll be in Chicago to see my wife in no time! I can't wait!

((I really hope you guys enjoyed this! This took me almost an hour to write. The 3rd chapter will be out soon! Bye my lovelies!))