Characters descriptions (must read)

Known Characters

Athena Lee
- She is a girl who likes to fight. Fight for justice. She trains for her big plan. That big plan is a secret so let's just wait 'till she reveals it.

She likes black a lot. Well her things are all black. From her make-up, although she just use it for the events, to the shoes that she use. Her skin is white. Her eyes is blue like an ocean. She has the lovely nose and kissable lips. Her hair is black and long but she always put some ponytail. Her body is sexy. And she has abs because as you all know she train every day. She is beautiful if you ask. She is not too short or too tall. She is beautiful in every way.

She is like Shailene Woodley, the girl named Tris in divergent movie, but she kills every person who block her way to her goal. Even if your good or bad, if you try to hurt her in anyway, you wish you would never born. She will persecute you until your the one to choose to kill yourself.

Giovanni Lambert
- He's a guy of course. He is quite handsome. He has the fierce. He is hot though. His eyes is brown like chocolate. His hair is red that makes the girls fall for him. His body is sexy also. He has abs and muscles that makes him hot He is not like Athena who is quite and has no friends. He is not that boastful. Although he always tells his friend how good he was.

If you ask, who can be a Hollywood character that fits him. Well he's like forth in divergent again. But his hair is red and he is friendly though with fierce.

Tiffany Johnson

- She is strong, right but she doesn't use her mind. The thing she only know is to kill. She is fitted for the group the Beast if and only if she did not die.
As you had read in the chapter 1.

She is blonde and sexy like Ariana Grande though she's taller than Ariana cause she's quite tall.

Trick Raymond

- This is the Spartan Guy that lose in the trial 2. Oh I by the way if you lose, you must fight again next year. He is good as well. He's smart yet not too smart. When he get angry, his thinking skills get blocked.

He is like Vin Diesel! But Vin Diesel is more handsome @_@ though

The weak guy is still unknown.

{A/N: This is just the description of some characters. I forgot to describe them. Any way, I would not repeat this kind of page. ... ^_^}