Chapter 2:The third day of Judgement

Athena's POV

The councils told us that they like our fight yesterday so they gave us a day to practice or to do something for tomorrow. They said that the fight will be held on the bigger arena, the Poseidon's arena. They call it Poseidon's arena because the arena is full of water. It's like a forest with lakes. I had said to you that its big right? that's why a whole forest can fit in.

But who knows how much bigger is the The Paradise of death. I don't know why they named it like that. I only know that it is the biggest arena of all.

We will be using a helicopter. But before that we will be grouped. They will be the one who will choose our group mates. I hope my group mates are very good or else I will be the one to kill them if we lose.

I am now at my bed. Reading Greek mythology. I also read historical books. I really like it since I was a child. My father gave the Greek mythology book to me. I remember the day he gave it to me.

Flashback....

When I was 8 years old..
....

I was lonely. I have no friends because I just want to play with my father. But then he has to go to his work. He said I can't go with him cause I'm still young.

I'm sad right now. Seeing the kids playing in the snow, its so tempting. Should I go outside to make friends? But what if they don't like me?

"They will like you honey" she said as if she know what's in my mind. "How do you know that mom?" I said. "I just know" she said and smile at me.

I run outside and ask the kids "Hi! Can I play with you?" I smile at them. And they smile back more like a smirk. Huh! Weird.

But I was shock when they push me and I fell on the ground. They left me after that. Then the tears came out from my eyes. Why can I just have a friend? I'm not a monster after all.