Prologue

Third Person's POV

There was a big community called the Redfire.
The Redfire is one of the community of the Peace country. The others are the Bluewaters, Greytech (pronounce as: greytek), Yellowstone, and the Greenland. The Redfire are the ones who are responsible for fighting for the freedom of the country while the Yellowstone are ones responsible for building houses.

The Bluewaters are the one who process the food that being produce by the Greenland community. And lastly is the Greytech. They do a lot of things. They are the smart ones in the country. They build technologies for the benefit of Peace.

They live a happy life for a long time until one day, They had been conquered by the Devil's horn Organization, the biggest conquerer in the whole world. No one had ever defeat them.

The Redfire cannot protect the country anymore so they back out. They left the country to hide. They are no where to be found. People thought they died so they just let the DHO conquer their country

There are many people suffer because of DHO. Some are dead because of hungriness. People there become slaves. They are also persecuted for no good reason. Its just DHO's entertainment.

The next year came, a new leader of DHO had been crowned. She is the Black Queen. People don't know her. When she visits the villages, she had wore her Black mask that cover her whole face plus she has this black hat with a net on it.

A week later, she announce that the youth that has age of 12 years old and above must go to her arena. There, they will be train. Train for what? Many people had asked that yet the Black Queen did not respond to their question.

As she announce it, the DHO guards are collecting the youth. Whether you like it or not a child must go. Some are crying because of the separation but some are just relax.

Many people had change because of the conquering. They want revenge yet they cannot do that now. Maybe if the Redfire are here, many people will join them to fight including a girl name ....

Athena Lee

She has this fierce. She know how to fight. Eversince the DHO had conquered them. She had her special place underground for training. She wants revenge for her country and also for her dad. Her dad had never been seen since the day of conquering. They thought he is gone.

So back on the reality, Athena just let the guards take her. She was shock because the arena had change. It's beautiful, neat and peaceful life before but now, the bloods are everywhere. There are torch around the arena. There are also dead bodies that are obviously persecuted to die. The arena had been cover with a force field so that they
Could not escape.

This arena is cold the bloody arena. This arena is quite big and enough for the youths. After they trained, they will go to the end of the arena where there is a door. The door leads to their bed.

They will be grouped by their skills because as I have said people change.

The fierce one are called The Beast. The fierce and the wise one are called Wise Dragon. The wise yet kind people are called the white kitten.

Few teenagers are capable for the Wise Dragon.

They are being tested to know what will be their group at the age of 20 years old. They will fight one another. Then the judges will watch and will choose what's the right group for you.

The rule is they must fight but they should not kill someone for they will need to be alive for something in the future.

That something is the hunting game. They don't know it yet. But the councils are talking about it. There is a right time for them. And the right time will come Soon.....

Many years had pass and the youth became adults. They work and train everyday. Their goal is to become strong and wise as well.

Athena train hard. She wants to be a Wise Dragon. Men amused her because she is incredibly intelligent and also a good warrior. Some of them call her the warrior because of her skills.

Most of the men like her yet she don't talk to others. She is mysterious. If you try to fight or harass her, You'll regret it.

Then a year came and the time had come for them to be tested. As I have said earlier, you must be tested when you are 20 years old. So the other trainee will wait for their time. Athena is one of the person who will be judge today.

The first day of judgement is an individual work. You'll choose one weapon. Every weapon has an obstacle door. No one knows what can be his/her obstacles.

The second day is a work of pair. They must fight with each other. The one who dies will lose. So to win it, you must kill your partner.

The third day is by group. The councils are the one who will pick your groupmates. A group must at least have 5 members. The group will fight for another group. They them if necessary. There is a ranking. The top 3 will be a member of the beast, top 2 will a white kitten and the top 1 will be the WISE DRAGON. The top 4 and 5 will be also on the beast.

The killing is not yet finished... After the rankings had been declared, They will have a one week to prepare for the big event.

And that big event is......

The hunting game.

[A/N: Sorry for the short prologue. It's quite difficult for me to think of the names. As you can read in there, There's a lot of name involve and its hard for me to name one of them. But just like all the authors, you must be industrious :). I hope you like this prologue I had written.

Don't forget to vote or comment. . . oh sorry for some errors ^_^