Astrid Pregnant? With who? End of hiccstrid?!?

X and Hiccup are sitting waiting for Astrid, suddenly Astrid shows up nervously.
X: oh gosh, haddock, you better watch yourself. Somethings up. *secretly smirks*
H: *waves X off and gets up looking concerned at Astrid. *

H: Astrid, what happened?

A: um, Hiccup, I'm pregnant. W-

H: *joyously hugs Astrid* FINALLY!

A: With Erens child..

H: *stops and pulls out his switchblade sword.* WHAT?!? IM GOING TO-
*looks at astrid* did he rape you?

A: *doesnt know how to respond* um..

H: *growls his eyes darkening*

X: *pulls up blanket up to chin* uh- Astrid, I'm scared. I've never seen him this angry.

H: *growls* Astrid...

X: *is suddenly brave and snatches his switchblade sword and tosses it to Astrid* FIRE MODE. HYPNOTIZE HIM

A: *catches it and tosses it aside*

X: I can't watch. I can't watch. This is the end of hiccstrid. *cries* no no no no...

A: *gently walks up hand outstretched*

X: *whispers* this is A wild out of control Hiccup in its natural habitat, can she tame him?

A: *throws mini axe at X and X ducks narrowly missing the blade* Hiccup... It was a joke.

H: *sneers* oh, sure it is. Yeah, Astrid it's over. We never had anything ever. how can I trust you know? Even if it was a joke? How do you think?

A: Hicc-

H: NO DON'T 'HICC' ME! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH CRAP IVE HAD TO DEAL WITH?!? MY FATHERS DEAD MY MOTHER CAME BACK AND IM CHIEF, NOW THIS?!?!??!?!?!

A: *hugs hiccup pulling his head to her shushing him*

H: *says muffled* you know that Toothless hasn't been here around as much as he has since he's Dagon chief. Astrid, I only have you.

X: *tries not to cry*

A: hiccup I promise to never pull that prank on you. I'm sorry. cmon, let's go and relax.

*H and A leave*

X: I.. Just... Wow.. That went so wrong..
Geez. I feel bad. I promise to make the next better... Somehow..
Any more dares?