Chapter 2: Test time. {"Sue? Sue? Sue!"}

A 3 day trip, yes! No parents, no homework, no fighting, no psycho older sister trying to pierce your eyebrows, nose, lip, belly button or any other part of your body and no weird dreams, I hope.

              “Yes! That test was insane! How’d you do, Sue? Sue? Sue!” A book hit the desk and I jumped. “Hey! Justin! I hate it when you do that!”Mindlessly I rubbed my eyes and yawned, cracking out my stiff limbs. After I was done with the test, I laid my head down and fell asleep, only to wake at the end of my last period for the day. “Somebody’s tired. Why don’t you sleep more at night?”I busied myself with my books to avoid answering his question. “Come on, we’ve got shopping to do.”I started towards the door, Justin in tow. “You’re not going answer me, are you?” I nodded no and pulled him out the towards the bus ramp.

                        “Ugh, that test was hard. I feel like sleeping and never waking up till I feel like it.” I smiled at the thought of a family free trip. “Are you going to stay at my place again?” I grimaced. “Yea, I can’t stay at my place. The air is exploding with repressed anger. It’s been like that for three days, since they got into a huge fight after they came upstairs at 2:30 in the morning to check on her to find her psycho boyfriend in her room. She had been grounded after she snuck out to go to an all night party at Snake’s (her boyfriend) house. They scared me half to death yelling. After that, they put locks on all the windows (mine included) and every door in the house. Her phone was taken and her laptop was taken also. She couldn’t call, text or email anyone for two months. She had to come home straight after school and if she didn’t show up on time, her punishment would go on longer. She can’t see Snake, too. They met in secret, at the LHS library. I know this because I was there one day when they met up. They sat there for agood hour before they said goodbye. Ugh. I confronted her and ask her why she was here and not at home. She told me that our parents thought she was at a study group here and if I tell them the truth, she would dye my hair purple while I was sleeping and she knows I hate the color purple. I would never be able to show my face in school again if she did that.”

Chapter 3: Field trip! {"Yes! I am free!"}

Love,

Venus ~NewMoon07~