Day Care

The first day of my day care I am 3 years old. My mom woke me up and said good morning sunshine and planted a kiss on my four head. Good morning mommy.

Cristal
Rose time to wake up dear. Today is your first day of Day Care.

Rose
Yay I'm so exited to meet new friends. I ran to my drawer and picked out a cute pink shirt with blue tights. Mommy help me get my clothes on. She came towards me and helped me. A few minutes later we were walking down stairs to get some breakfast. Mommy made home made pancakes and fruit syrup. And chocolate milk. I went to sit down. The smell was amazing.

My mommy brought me my plate with pancakes and chocolate milk with fruit syrup. My mommy fed me. I was so amazed how they tasted. A few minutes later. I was full and done. I walked up stairs with my little legs and got to the bathroom. I stepped on the stool and took my toothbrush and tooth paste. After I brushed my teeth I walked down stairs and I said

" MOMMY I'M READY TO GO. Okay sweetie let's go I hop in my moms arms and she picked me up and put me in the back seat of the car to where my seat belt was. She buckled me up and shut the door and walked to her door and sat and buckled herself and then we are off. It was 5 minutes till we are there. 5 minutes past. We were there my mom stepped out of the car. She unbuckled me. I got out of the car she held my hand and walked to the door. We walked I the door and a lady said hello welcome to our day care center where kids and baby's have fun.

Cristal
Yes hello my daughter is here to come join Day care.

Kate
Yes we will take her to the room(smile) come let's go Rose.

Rose
I walked with her and she took me to a bright colorful room I saw lots of boys and girls. I ran into the room and went to a girl and say Hi I'm new here my name is Rose. What's yours? My name is Rosella. I like your name Rose want to be my friend. Sure (smile). Rosella hugged me I hugged her back. I sat down in the corner because I miss my mom.

I cried a little and a little boy saw me crying. He walked up to me and say hey are you okay. No I'm not I miss my mommy. He went to sit by me and said awe everything will be okay. What's your name? My name is Rose what's yours? Mine is Drake. Oh hello Drake. I'm sorry that your crying I cried when I first came here. In fact everyone cried here on the first day. Okay I looked down.

Drake
Let's go draw some pictures okay?

Rose
Okay I walked with him to the table and started to color.

Drake
A few hours went by I was done with my picture. I asked her do you want it. She said yes.

Rose
I said yes. He wrote something in the corner. It said. Best friends. friends I don't know what we are. all I know is I like you. The bell rang and my mom was at the door I ran to her and showed her the drawing Drake gave me. Mommy mommy look what I got.

Cristal
Awe who drew this for you? A friend I made today. Awe that's sweat. Yeah and it says. Best friends. Friends I don't know what we are. All I know is I like you. Awe that'd so sweet of him. Let's go home

A few minutes later we where home and I ate supper and brushed my teeth and put my pajamas on and went to my bed and go to sleep.

Hope you like this I know I did. Like, comment, share.