Chapter 7: Booty shorts

"You watched 50 shades of grey! What's it about?!" Tino questioned Mathias and Lukas.
"It was about kinky sex!" Mathias giggled playfully.
"What did they do?!" he asked.
"They fucked each other and used sex toys..." Lukas muttered, blushing slightly.
"Yeah and Lukas had tons of perverted fantasies about me!" Mathias laughed.
"N-no you did, pervert!" Lukas shot back.
"Lukas is a tsundere," Emil teased.
"I-i'm not!" he huffed in reply.
"Exactly what a tsundere would say," he grinned.
"Ok shut up, i brought you all here to discuss halloween!" Tino announced standing on a table.
"And why is that important?" Lukas complained.
"IT'S MY SECOND FAVOURITE HOLIDAY, THAT'S WHY IT'S IMPORTANT, NOW SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I-" he was interrupted by Berwald restraining him.
"Don't kill him," he muttered, walking back to his own seat.
"Fine, anyway let's have a party, yay!" Tino smiled.
"I'm gonna decline-" Emil begin, Tino stood up and slammed his hands on the table furiously.
"I dare you to say that again!" he huffed.
A small smirk appeared on Emil's face, "Ok then, i'm not gonna come"
"Ha ha, 'not gonna come'," Mathias laughed.
"Heh, yeah you're coming even if i have to drag you out of your house," Tino grinned like some kind of psychopath.
"Fine, whatever..." Emil groaned in reply.
"Yay! Ok we're going right now to find costumes, let's go!" his mood returned to normal and he skipped out of the room dragging Berwald out of the room along with him.
"I guess we have to go," Lukas sighed.

"Lukyyyyyyyyy, come over here, hehe 'come'," Mathias giggled.
They were in some random costume store in the mall that Tino had dragged them to.
"Don't call me that," Lukas tugged his tie hard, causing Mathias to gasp for air until he let go of his tie.
"I'm gonna be an astronaut!" Mathias exclaimed, picking up a white space suit.
"You should be a stripper!" he giggled innocently.
"Agh, what the hell, no!" Lukas' face became red with embarrasment.
"What about..." Mathias picked up a costume wrapped in a plastic packaging, he read the label then smirked.
"-this?" he continued, handing Lukas a Alois Trancy cosplay.
"Hm, ok..." he mumbled.

They went over to annoy Emil, who was still picking out a costume.
"Just be a stripper..." Lukas smirked.
"W-what n-no that's weird!" his cheeks were crimson.
"I know what you should wear!" Mathias grinned, he gave Emil a Ciel cosplay in a plastic covering, similar to the one he gave Lukas.
"Fine..." he muttered.
Mathias giggled to himself evilly, he was excited to see Lukas in booty shorts.

"What the fuck did you make me buy?!" Lukas yelled as he stared at himself in the mirror.
"You look cute~" Mathias smiled, staring at Lukas' ass.
Emil came into the room dressed as Ciel,
"I look like a fucking British lord, what the hell Mathias!"
"You are a British lord," he laughed in reply.
Emil saw Lukas' booty shorts and fell to the floor laughing.
"I'm going to kill you Mathias," Lukas huffed, covering his butt.
"Aw but Lukkyyyyyyy, you have a beautiful ass,"
"Stop staring at my ass you pervert!"
"Nope," Mathias slapped Lukas hard on the butt making him jump.
"What the hell?!" he shreaked, running after the dane trying to murder him.
"Hehe~" Mathias giggled.
"Stop slapping my arse!" Lukas yelled as he finally caught up with Mathias and began to strangle him violently.
"Gack- gahh- sor- gack," he choked up, grasping for air.
Lukas let go as Tino burst into the room dressed as a pirate with Berwald trailing closely behind him also dressed as a pirate.
"Aww, you look so cute in that Lukas!" he squealed,
"-and you too Emil, awww sooooo cutteee~"
"Don't call me cute," Emil and Lukas muttered, almost in unison.
"And Mathias looks like a space cadet in his astronaut costume," Tino laughed.
"What, what's the joke?!" Mathias asked.
"Space cadet~" Emil smirked.

Lukas, Emil and Mathias arrived at Tino's house and knocked on the door, a few seconds later the door opened and Tino jumped out and dragged them inside.
"Yay~ You all came, i really didn't want to hurt (kill) anyone!" he giggled.
"Okay... when can I leave..." Emil moaned.
"When i say so, and don't even think about sneaking out cause i will find you and i will kill you~!" Tino replied pulling a sharp blade out of his pocket.
"Fine..." he mumbled.

"Stop fucking slapping my ass!" Lukas directed at Mathias as he began to strangle him.
"I- gack- can't help it- gack- you have a fine- gack- arse!" he choked out.
"SHUT UP AND LISTEN" Tino shouted,
"WE'RE GOING TRICK OR TREATING YAY~"

Tino had finally finished trying to stab Emil for refusing to go and they had exited the house into the frosty October night air.
The street was filled with quite a few children (pedo bear bait) masked in costumes, most houses were laden in extravagent decorations whereas others were desolate and barren.
They paced down the street, visiting almost every house, they got to the cessation of the road.
"What's that creepy ass house over there?" Mathias pointed out a dilapidated ancient looking home.
"Oh i've never seen that before, have you Berwald?" Tino asked as he inspected the exterior of the mysterious abode.
"No," Berwald replied bluntly.
"We should check it out, it'll be the most entertaining thing we've done all night," Emil grinned slightly.
"I honestly don't care..." Lukas stated following the others inside.

"So, Lukas, are your weird 'i can see the paranormal and supernatural' senses tingling," Emil asked sarcastically.
"No, little brother," he smirked in satisfaction.
"Holy balls, there's blood on the wall!" Mathias pointed to a wallpapered surface coated in a fresh crimson liquid.
Lukas walked up nonchalantly to the substance, dipped his finger in and placed it into his mouth.
"Hmph, ketchup," he grunted.
"How did you-" Tino started.
"If a killing did occur in here i would be able to feel a spirit's presence but i feel nothing so..." Lukas shrugged in reply.

Tino spotted a door with light seeping through the small cracks, he opened it to reveal a lively fair. Lukas pointed up to a sign on the outside of the door they had just came out of, it read 'haunted house'.
"Just another crappy haunted house," he stated.
"We might as well get popcorn whilst we're here!" Mathias ran over to the popcorn stand with anticipation.

Mathias pulled down Lukas' shorts, leaving him in his navy boxers.
"What the hell!!" he shrieked, covering his butt.
"Hehe, nice boxers Luky~" Mathias cackled evilly.
Lukas pulled his shorts up and began to chase the Dane around his house with a random conveniently placed frying pan.

Hehe i did a very obvious crossover XD Btw can we all just admire my amazing (not) editing skills XD I got the idea of the fake mansion leading into a fair from Kotoura-san (i doubt anyone will know what that is XD) it's not exactly the same tho lol
I was gonna update on Halloween but i haven't updated anything in a while so why the hell not XD
Well see ya in the next update~