Chapter 8: Emil the fangirl

"Hey Luky," Emil mocked.
"Don't call me that,"
"Do you love Mathias?"
Lukas blushed bright red at Emil's rash suggestion.
"I've never seen you blush Lukas, you do love him don't you~" Emil's grin widened as Lukas' blush began to darken.
"Maybe..." he admitted, nearly fainting.
"Yes! My otp is going to get together, finally!" Emil nearly fainted from blood loss as the crimson liquid flowed out of this nose like a waterfall.
"Are you ok, little brother?" Lukas smirked as Emil melted onto the floor.
"J-just a n-nose bleed," he managed to mumble.

"Hello little one,"
Lukas' eyes shot open to see the annoying Dane sat on top of him.
"What the f*ck are you doing in my house?!" he screamed pushing Mathias to the ground.
"I wanted to see you,"
"Yeah but why in the middle of the f*cking night?!"
"Uhhhh...." Mathias lunged towards Lukas and tackled him to the ground then sat on him.
"Hehe~"
"What the f*ck?!"
"I really like you Luky~" he purred.
He began to kiss down Lukas' neck-
"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkk!" Lukas jolted up.
"Wait- was that a dream?!" he thought aloud.
"Hey dumbass, you screamed f*ck so loud you woke me up," Emil shouted from his room.

The sound of the doorbell echoed through the house, Lukas swung the door open to see Mathias with his usual smirk on his face. At the sight of him Lukas grew beet red due to the previous night.
"Why you so red Luky?" he shuffled closer to the giant tomato that was now Lukas.
"U-uh ah um yeah it's really hot i guess," he mumbled in reply, shuffling his feet away from Mathias.
"Um dude, it's like -10 degrees outside," he gestured to the snow that lay on the grass infront of Lukas' house.
"Oh, I- i just-" he was cut off by Mathias' cold, chapped lips press lightly against his, Lukas' eyes widened but yet, strangly, he deepened the kiss.
They heard Emil's muffled fangirl screeches in the background as they slowly pulled away then just stared at each other for what seemed like an hour but they were rudely interrupted by the fangirl's screams  that had become deafening.
"Why the f*ck are you screaming?!" Lukas turned to see Emil, blushing with a huge grin on his face.
"Cause oh my God my OTP kissed sqeeeeeeee!"
"What the-" Lukas dismissed the weird thoughts that clouded his mind and grabbed Mathias' hand then led him out the door.
"Let's go some place more... Private,"
"What so you can f*ck me?" Mathias said, making Lukas turn into an actual beetroot.

They arrived at a nearby desolate park and sat down on a dank, run-down bench that was shrouded by trees and shrubery. The cool december air wafted through their hair and tickled their cheeks, dusting them pale pink (except for Lukas, he was already red all over)

"S-so," Lukas muttered, staring at his boots.
"I really like you Luky," Mathias said in a serious but gentle tone.
"Yeah, me too," Lukas rested his head on Mathias' shoulder, they sat there in that position for what seemed like ages until once again they heard Emil's ear piercing screams. After recovering from their ear drums being blown out they looked in the direction of the screams to see him rolling around on the grass.

"Let's just go back to your house- and lock the door," Lukas dragged Mathias out of the entrance to the park then they bolted down the street until they reached their houses, constantly checking behind them for the 'crazed fangirl'.

They flopped down on the floor, panting heavily after bolting the door shut.
Mathias hauled Lukas off his feet and threw him on the sofa.

He turned and jumped a little at the sight of Emil's face at the window, Mathias closed the curtains and made sure the doors and windows were locked.

"What the hell was that," he asked sitting back down next to Lukas.
"I don't know," he replied, shuffling on to Mathias' lap.
"You have a very sexy butt," he comment, groping Lukas' butt.
"What the f*ck?!" he slapped the other across the face.
"Hehe," Mathias smirked, pulling him closer so their faces were almost touching.

Mathias leant in, pressing his lips onto Lukas', he slipped his tongue in to the other's mouth, exploring the wet roof of the mouth.
"Mwuahahhahahaahha!" maniacal laughter came from the doorway.
Mathias pulled away to look who it was, although he already had an idea of who it could be.

His predictions were correct. Cackling in the doorway was an insane looking Emil, covered in soot and ash, with his phone in his hand.
"How the hell did he get in here?!" Mathias yelled.
"How do you think dumb ass?!" Lukas glared at him until his brain processed what he meant.
"Ohhh, through the chimney..." he sighed.

Suddenly a barely audible buzz came from the device in Emil's hand, he pulled it up to his face then slipped it into his pocket.
"F*ck i've got to go, i better have a shower too, see you later," with that he jumped out of the window, leaving the others astonished.

As Lukas stood up Mathias slapped his butt and yelled 'Dat ass' making Lukas fly up into the ceiling.
"YOU F*CKING IDIOT," he screamed as Mathias was rolling around on the floor nearly choking as he laughed.

Emil sat at his desk, careful cutting out the pictures he had taken then sticking them neatly in his scrap book.
He took out his sketching pencil and began to draw a few obscene pictures. Every so often he would let out an almost inaudible evil laugh.

Holy balls that escalated quickly. Yes there will be more like maybe another two chapters idk then i'm going to create a new fanfiction (it may be an xreader shhhhh).
I'm not going to write a lemon chapter either, cause i suck at that stuff. There mAy be lime tho XD.
Thanks for reading see you in the next update~