Chapter Five: The Interview

This is a bit more crying. Haha. Thank you for the wait! Love you all, beautifuls. :* -Andrea xx

(Sorry if I have some mistakes. x)

~*~

Chapter Five

The Interview

Liam's POV

"Guys, Simon called. He said that we have an interview today. So be ready now." I pulled Niall away from the kitchen, pulled away Harry and Louis in those video games, and tried to wake up Zayn as much as possible.

"Where's the interview?" Niall asked while munching his cereals.

"I thought it's our day off today?" Louis groaned as he fake a cry on Harry's neck. Harry rubbed Louis' back to comfort him fakely.

"Change of plans, we have something to do today. The interview is very important, boys. They'll ask about our next year tour and a lot more questions." I explained and went upstairs to get ready.

'Why do I have to be the responsible one? Louis is the oldest, he should be in my place.' I thought to myself as I groan while finding some shirt.

~*~

As we enter the building, I realised that this is the most famous building where celebrities get the chance to be interviewed. I'm in for it. Me and the boys are.

"Welcome, boys! I'm Sherline. I'll be your host for today. Please head to the dressing room, you'll be assist there. See you in the stage!" 'Sherline' smiled one last time, then left us. Wow, she's one happy girl.

I looked at my left and saw Harry checking on his phone again. He keeps on doing that. Probably waiting for an expected text.

I went to his way and sat next to him while being assist.

"Mate, who are you waiting for?" I asked, as I look at him, trying to look at him, because the make up artist won't let me.

"Oh, I'm just checking on my phone, to umm, check if there's someone who's gonna text or call 'cause I'm gonna turn it off when we're on stage now." He smiled nervously and bite his lips. Liar.

"Yeah, sure." I replied, I should not say that he's lying because I'll just get into his nerves.

"One Direction, please be in backstage." The microphone near the mirror spoke, signalling us that we need to go now.

We went at the backstage, Niall peeked through the black window. He smiled a bit.

"What is it, Nialler?" I asked, putting my arm around his shoulders.

"Our fans are in there. Smiling and very excited to see us. Just seeing them like that makes me smile automatically. They're my princesses." He grinned this time. His love for our fans is genuine, he just loves them so much.

"We welcome you, the British/Irish boyband! One Direction!" The host shouted, the crowd went wild. We went in the stage, waving and smiling at our fans, and to other people.

The host shook are hands and let us sit in a very comfortable sofa.

"Hello, guys." The host greeted us and smiled widely at us. "We'll just ask some questions. Especially to that cheeky news about Harry and Miley."

We look at Harry, seeing him lowering his head. Louis pat his back and whispered those comforting words.

"Okay, this question is for Liam. Did you and Danielle really break up?"

God, this interview will be long than I expected.

~*~

Harry's POV

'Remember, Harry, you'll lie that you don't love her just to save her from the those hates.' I thought to myself, but my head shook itself. 'Damn, I can't lie. I should fight for her. Haters will just hate, as long as I am loving Miley. I have to remember our past. I have to. No, turning back now.'

"Harry?" The host cut my train of thoughts. I looked up and gave her a question look.

"Can you answer these questions? Your fans are dying this to know these." The host asked politely as she waits for my answer.

"S-sure." I stuttered. I am just very nervous for these questions.

"Are you and Miley back together?" My surroundings seems to change into a blur. I took a glance at the crowd, others are smiling and waiting for the rightful words, and others are biting their lip maybe hoping to say yes or no.

Fight it, Harry. Just do it. "Yes. We are together." I replied simply. The crowd went wide. Many cheers, less boo's. Some of the fans are yelling 'Harry you're mine!', 'She can't have you!', and 'She's a slut, a bitch!' I looked down, hating their hates.

"Stop it, guys! Let Harry love the one he loves!" A girl screamed, and it's surely loud. I looked up and saw the crowd went quiet. The girl who yelled was pretty sure, pissed. The boys' jaws went wide open. Shock from the girl's loud words.

"If you're a true directioner, you should I accept their girlfriends. No matter you hate them, please even show some respect. If you hate their girlfriends, it's like hating the boys too! Before you scream, 'Harry, you're mine!' 'Harry, she's not worth, I am!', guys think about it. You're hurting Harry's girlfriend. We used to love Miley, but now you were thinking, 'This is Miley's fault! She was the one who's with Harry in the incident, she should be the one who's sufferring from the pain!' No, guys, Miley wasn't with Harry that day! Someone made him drunk so his car crushed. Harry's life is pretty messed up with those paparazzis, so please don't be like those paparazzis, you are all making it difficult!" The girl breathe in and out. "Thank you."

"We'll be right back for more of One Direction." The host said quietly and gestured to put it on commercial.

I stood up and saw the girl crying, I went to her and called her. Fans were sat still, watching every move I make. "Hey." I said queitly to the girl and when she looked up, tears were on her rosy cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" I asked softly. Looking at her worriedly. I pulled her away from the stage and let her sit in our sofa for a while.

"I just hate it when they hate you and Miley's relationship. You and Miley are so cute together, I'm honest, I'm not doing this for attention. This is the truth. Everytime haters tweet that you and Miley aren't meant to be together, I tried to stop them but I recieve my hates. I don't care, as long as I am doing this for the both of you." She sobbed and covered her face. I removed her hands and wiped her tears.

"Thank you, love. I really appreciate what you are doing." I hugged her and she sobbed on my shirt. But who cares? She did make me smile because of what she said earlier.

~*~

As I enter my flat, two arms were on my waist already.

I looked down and saw that familiar slightly ginger hair. White skin and too short. Miley.

"Hello to you too, Miley." I said, grinning like an idiot. I just love it when she hugs me like this.

"Woah. I have seen the interview. That girl was.. wow." Words won't come out from her mouth, she just stares at me with a pretty smile on her face.

"She's very lovely." I smiled at her and she back away slowly. "What's wrong, love?"

"We're rushing things." She stated and looked down. "You have to remember the past first. Don't remember the hurtful ones, remember those beautiful ones. The ones that made you happy. And after you remember those things. We will be back together."

December. I remember December.

~*~

GUYS. THIS IS NOT THE END. :p

Haha. Thank you for the wait. To those who are reading my story, Our Love Is Forbidden, my story would be updated next next week. Or maybe next week.

Please vote and comment. Much appreciated. x

-Andrea xx