Chapter Nine: Remembering September

Chapter Nine - Remembering September

September 20, 2011.

I was all alone in my room, my mum is at work, my dad.. well, he's already gone. A sigh escaped my lips, I was tired from being alone. I stretched my arms, all I want is to be with my girlfriend today. But she's ultra busy, she has piano lessons today, she told me that I can't interrupt her because her piano teacher is strict.

Should I call the lads? Yes, you're probably asking why am I like a normal teenager here home alone, oh well, we are in our vacation. What? A celebrity needs a break too, not just normal people have vacations. It has been a year since I have been singing my heart out.

Yeah, singing my heart out - our heart out for our fans. 

I stood up, opened my window, and I shivered when the cold wind hit my pale skin. I don't know but that sounded so cliche, but no one cares, even care bears does not care.

I was about to close my eyes and sleep, but my phone ring so loud that Ed Sheeran's ears will almost bleed. I took my phone from my computer desk and stared at the caller I.D., it's Miley. Why's my baby calling?

"Hey, uhh, Harry?" She spoke slowly, breathing rapidly. Why is she..?

"Hey, love. Do you need anything? Why are you breathing so fast?" I asked, my voice filled with genuine concern. Did someone try to chase her?

"Oh, I was just running away from Chelsea, no big deal. She's forcing me to go to her boyfriend's championship party, but I declined, then she started to pull me with force." Her chuckle sounded so low, obviously a fake chuckle. Is she trying to change the topic?

"Well, it's good to know that you have escaped from your so-called best friend, is this the righful time to come and pick you up from your piano lesson?" A smile was plastered on my lips, I am one hundred percent sure that I am excited to see her pretty face.

"Uh, if you don't mind pic-" I cutted her off with a long 'nahh'. She shut her mouth and waited for my reply. "Babe, I told you, I don't mind picking you up from anything you were from because you know how much to see that beautiful face of yours." I smirked and suddenly chuckled, deep inside, I know that she's blushing from what I just said.

"Shut up, Harry," With a small chuckle she began, "I'm here outside of my piano teacher's building, you know where it is right?"

"Yes, of course sweetie. I'll be on my way, as much as I want to hear your soft sweet voice, I have to end this call to come and get you." I laughed deeply, once again, I can sense how red her kissable lips are.

"Yeah, sure, bye." She ended the line and I smiled walking all the way to my SUV. I whistled a random song as I spin the car keys with my index finger.

As I got in my car, I opened the radio, and instanly the song 'Teach Me How To Dougie' blasted throughout my huge car. I got the urge to dance, but my hands are on the steering wheel, so if I ever dance, I will get on an accident.

~*~

"How was your piano lesson?" I asked, as I park my car in front of the ice cream store. Mmm, frozen yoghurt. (A/N: Not sure if my spelling is right, lol.) I volunteer on treating her some ice cream since she said she was exhausted from running.

"It went... okay." She said looking obviously unsure. "My teacher almost slapped me with her long black stick. That thing is really scary. Should I give up on doing these lessons, urgh, she's already creeping me out Harry." She sighed, sadness written in her face.