I thought she loved me.

Nicole POV

I thought she loved me.

I cried myself to sleep last night hoping that all that has happened was a dream....when i woke up this morning i knew it was all real..my mother the main person who is supposed to love me and care for me and protect me ... gave me away like a piece of trash for a small bag of coke....i just want to die.

But instead i Showered and got dress for school...i wore sweats and a tshirt.

when i went downstairs my mom was laid out on the couch high drunk and sleep. i got my bag and left for school and seen stacey

stacey : Heyy Nicole :) wassup

Nicole: i was...... *starts crying*

stacey: nikki whats wrong what happened

nicole: i was raped last night my mom let some guy rape me for a bag of drugs.

(you see stacey is the only one that really knows about my mom and life..well the only one that knows and cares)

stacey: im so sorry we gotta go to the police and get you out of there.

Nicole: no its okay i dont want to leave you

stacey: But Nikki its not good for you here.

Nicole: Stace please just promise me we will always have each other your my bestfriend please just promise you will never leave me alone.

stacey: i promise.

me and stacey started on our walk to school when we heard gunshots and before i knew it stacey was layed out on the ground.

Nicole: Stace Stacey stacey please wake up Please just get up we gotta go

Stacey: .. ....

Nicole: Stace please you promised me !!! stacey our promise

HELP PLEASE somebody call 911 please help her PLEASE god somebody help her dont let her die please dont let her die !

stacey please wake up i cant do this without you please you said you wouldnt leave me alone you promised it.

-moments later

ambulance- sorry she was DOA (dead on arrival)

nicole- no *crying* she cant be i...she...i..she promised me she wouldnt leave me

ambulance- im sorry.

- 5 years later-

i went home i packed some clothes and i ran...i ran as fast as i could.

she promised me ...nd she didnt keep that promise.

I woke up and realized i was having another dream from that day. i left my mom after that day ive been living in foster care ever since.. im 15 now and i just cant seem to get over the fact i lost my bestfriend but shes always looking down on me i just know it.

I decided to Take My little Foster Sister Kayla out for lunch and she decided on mcdonalds so i got her and me dress and we were on our way.

---------

after we ordered we took a seat in the booth. kayla is only 5 so she got a kids meal.

Nicole: kayla stop playing with your toy and eat your food.

kayla: no

nicole: little girl eat this damn food i aint buy it for nothing.

???: maybe if you asked nicely she would do it.

nicole: excuse me ? and who the hell are you?

??: in daniel but you can call me diggy.

nicole: well DANIEL you can mind your business.

diggy: i was just trynna help. just watch ...unm wats her name ?

nicole: kayla

diggy: kayla if you eat your food ill buy you icecream

kayla: okayyyyyy :)

nicole: im not buying her icecream

diggy: ik i said i was.

BTW guise i have another story uts called life of daniel yall should read it.

R.I.P stacey..