Lets Be Friends ?

After daniel got off the phone i took kayla hand and decided to leave i mean here i am thinking that hes single and flirting with me when hes just treating me like a charity case. I dont want anyones sympathy why cant people understand that...but im walking out and i feel daniel grab my arm

"So you were going to leave and not let me get your number" he said , starring at me. "I dont think thats a good idea you have a girlfriend" isaid still holding kayla hand.

"she isnt going to care we just friends nothing more."

when he said that i was a little hurt but not alot i just gave him my number and took kayla and went home.

kayla: i think he likes you.

"your. 5 you dont even know what likeing someone is"

kayla: i do ....i like this boy hes a first grader

"a first grader ? ooohh check you out, but your too young to be thinking about boys focus on those ABCs"

after we got home i gave kayla a bath and put her to sleep for school in the morning. then i showered and went to sleep myself

-------------------------

stacey: hey nikki

nicole: stace wha..what are you doing here..yo..your dead

stacey: i know..i came to tell you that you cant live your whole life inside of the wall you built up.

nicole: i cant trust anyone im scared ill get hurt.

stacey: i seen you talking to that daniel boy..he seems sweet

nicole: stace why did you leave me you promised

stacey: it was just my time to go i guess im sorry

nicole: i wish it was me....i wish i died...i wish the bullet hit me

-----------------

i woke up sweating and crying it was just another dream i looked at the clock and decided to get up and make me and kayla some breakfast.

i was just finishing up doing my hygene thing when my phone started ringing.

nikki: hello ?

!!: hey nicole its daniel...i was wonderimg if you wanted to go to breakfast this morning ?

nicole: i was planning on making breakfast ....

digg: please come ill pay.

nicole: umm okay.

digg: thanks so whats your adress ? ill come get you.

nicole: ill meet you at um ihop

digg: umm well okay.

after i hung up with dan i ran downstairs made kayla 2 pancakes then i went to get dressed i put on my black skinny jeans and a pink shirt and my sperrys. i grabbed my phone and walked up the street to the ihop i seen diggs car there so i went in and saw him in a booth ...he looked up and smiled at me i walked over and set down.

digg: took you long enough

nicole: sorry i had to make kayla breakfast.

digg: i was joking i was only here for 10 minutes

nicole: oh

the waiter came and me and digg ordered the same thing chocalate chip pancakes.

digg: so tell me about yourself.

nicole: my favorite color is pink, i love to read, im home schooled, i dont talk to alot of people, im shy, i love music im completely dedicated to it im more into old school music though i also love to dance.

digg: wow, well im diggy im a rapper my dad is rev run i didnt get my rap career started from him though i did it all on my own, im still a normal teenager i actually go to the highschool here, my fav color is black, i have 2 brothers and 3 sisters one of my sisters was adopted ... um i have a girlfriend weve been dating for 2 years now...um and when i finish school i want to go to college for fashion and design.

nicole: thats cool

digg: how about we go for a walk in the park ?

nicole: sure it sounds nice.

me and diggy walked out of ihop and there was a shitload of paparazzi outside .

digg: um just keep your head down

pap: DIGGY WHO IS THIS ?

Pap2: DID YOU AND VICTORIA BREAK UP ? IS THIS YOUR NEW GIRL

digg just grabbed my hand and led me to his car after he basically shoved me in the passeneger seat he got in the car and drove off.

Digg: im sorry about that.

nicole: its fine. are you okay.

digg: yeah they just piss me off they are always in my personal life now im gonna have to explain to victoria all of this

nicole: ummm...i dont think us going to the park is a good idea..just let me out here and i can walk home.

digg: im not gonna let you walk home.

nicole: daniel ill be fine i walk all the time

digg: no your not walking !! do you think im a stalker or something. ?

he was basically yelling at me ...i kno he aint srs.

nicole: okay i wont walk geesh my house is just up the street to the left you cant miss it trust me.

after about 5 minutes dan was in front of my house i started to get out the car but he stopped me and pulled me into a hug

digg: byee nikki.

did he just call me nikki....no he couldnt have...

Nicole: umm...bye daniel.

i was in shock.he called me nikki nobody ever calls me tha

t but stacey i wanted to tell him he cant call me that but it just felt right.

i went in and i seen kayla fell back to sleep so i just went to take a nap wondering what i was gonna do with the rest of my day.