Lil Nicole. Part 1.

*Lil Nicole was only ten years old shes trying to figure out why the world is so cold.*

Nicole:

Im In school and usually im sitting by myself at lunch...i dont have many Friends just one her Names Stacy shes the Only One that Seems to Understand what i go through i Love Stacey so much shes my bestfriend and like my sister at the same time.

Shes a Year Older then me Im 10 and shes 11 so we dont have the same classes and i usually just wait for her at lunch so we can talk .....

i soon seen her and she came over.

Stacey.: Hey Nikki.

yeah stacey calls me nikki because where she is from it means strong and beautiful ...i think shes lying about that but owell. It makes me feel better

Nicole: Hey Stace. how was your day ?

Stacey: Awesome But Tiring..How was yours

Nicole: Same....My Mom didnt come home yesterday though like she normally would tho. and when i got here i got the usual name calling.

Stace: Im so Sorry. and dont worry it will all get better in time trust me.

Nicole: Yeah sure it will

-After school- Nicole

After school i decided to go to the park across the street from my house before going directly Home i wanted to stay at the park for ever its my favorite place its just so quiet and peaceful BUT at around 8:30 i headed home and walked into the house to see my mom snorting coke and a guy staring at me

NM: Hi Honey How Was School ??

Nicole: School is um Good ...ima go upstairs now.

NMF ( Nicoles Mom Friend): Wait you didnt say hi to me

Nicole: Um hi sir

NM: Gone Upstairs

I went upstairs and just layed on my bed and went to sleep soon enough i was awaken by my mom and her guy friend argueing

NM: No You Cant Have Her

NMF: Just One Time Ill Give You This Bag.

(For those who dont know ...the "bag" is drugs)

NM: The the ..whole bag ?

she wasnt actually considering trading me for a bag of coke was she?

NMF: So i can have her just for tonight ?

NM: yes gimme my bag gimme my bag.

I started crying until i heard footsteps coming up the stairs i ran into my closet and tried ti hide behind my clothes the door slid open and i heard him walking around my room looking for me .....then he opened the closet and i tried to get passed him but i just couldnt ...he dragged me out and threw me onto the bed and started to undress me while trying to stop me from crying.

NMF: its okay baby girl its okay your mom said i can have you for the night. kay ill be gentle i promise

i just starred at him and tried to get away but he slappped me and afraid of getting slapped again i just let it happen...he went inside of me he started off slow Nd soon he was going faster he was covering my mouth to hide my faint screams ...when he was done he told me to get myself together nd left...i just curled up into a ball and cried at the fact my own mother would let someone do this to me ...how could she.

that Very Day at That Very Moment I Realized i wanted to die.