Chapter 31: Father Issues

*********************************************************
You guys honestly have no idea how much i am going to update tonight.

Like honestly, i think I will finish this book on this day

October 16, 2015

I will become a legend

Haha not really but yea, I hope you enjoy this chapter! 3 more to go!
********************************************************

WE ALL SAT OUT in the lawn, just staring at the house. We were all scarred from everything that happened today. Vince was holding onto my hand tight and my hand almost lost all circulation. Meghan and Rebecca were sitting together. No one said anything until Joe came out of the house. He had his suit cases all packed together and sat them down on the side walk. He started walking toward us, but Vince stood up in front of all of us.

"You will leave now."  He said facing Joseph. He sighing and grabbed his bags, heading for his car.

Meghan got up and I stood up too, we gave each other a hug. "Your really apart of this family. I love you Spencer." Meghan said to me. I didn't care about her lying to me about that one time. I know it was a bad thing to lie about, but I really needed to forget about that. 

Rebecca walked up to me as well and hugged me. "I am so sorry Spencer." She pulled back and gave me a smile, walking toward the house. My guess was that they were going to clean up the mess.

 Vince was the last one to give love too. He got up and walked over to me. 

He hugged me and said, "You know you saved me in there."

I shook my head and said,"If you want to stay at my place if your not comfortable in there, my door will be unlocked.", grabbing his hands to admire them.

He grabbed my chin and kissed me. "That does sound like fun, I think I should be here for them. But I'll probably slip in." I nodded in understanding that he was the man of the house. 

I guess he was this whole time. He needs some time with them, so I kissed him and started walking to my car.

Vince wasn't very surprised it happened. He did talk to me before about how much he abused him as a kid. It's like he just walked through Hell and back. As I drove down the dirt road, I thought to myself a lot.

Nothing good happens, ever. It's like no matter how much you try to make it the best thing in the world, it just fucking falls apart, right in front of you. But I am going to try and change it, I am going to make a change in my life.

I finally got to my apartment and laid my keys on the counter. 

Well today was a really fucked up day.

I got into a pair of sweatpants on and a cami, sitting at the kitchen table. Getting out my Math homework and laying it neatly on the table.

X=(5-6)(6*7%}#%[{#\*^\<>\*143638383&/$@!0($)/-$?$
What the fuck is this. Why does this accurately explain math?

Literally the struggle is real.

***

After attempting my homework and failing terribly at it, I gave up. I walked over to the couch and sat down, turning on The Walking Dead. 

In the middle of a zombie almost eating somebody, my phone rang. 

"Hello?"I answered pausing the episode, right at the good part too. 

"Hey it's Meg. Is Vincent over there?" She asked anxiously.

"Um no why? Is there something wrong?" I asked while getting off the couch.