Chapter 20: Frozen Tears

Note: This is not all about Xander and Amber, this is all about Justin and more.....

 Sasa's picture and the sad girl photo is on the side-------->

COMMENT

VOTE

THANK U

So I guess ENJOY

Here's the next chapter.

..............................................................................................

Amber’s POV

I was invited to be one of the honor guest sa isang photo exhibit. So now here I am roaming around and I never regret to be here seeing dazzling photos. But there is this one photo really caught my attention and made me stop.

The photo entitled ‘Frozen Tears’ and I don’t know why but my right hand automatically touched the alluring human-size photo. It’s a photo of a girl who was sadly crying. And wow… I mean this photo really captured the sad moment of this girl.

Then I realized there was a note below the edge of the photo.

‘Someday my tears will be frozen and you will never see them fall’
-Sasa

Sasa? So she must be photographer… I must say napakagaling niyang photographer for she really handle the sadness and the bitterness of the girl and positively the photo held the emotion.

“Do you like this photo Architect?” A familiar voice caught my attention.

I turned around “Va…Vanessa?”

She smiled at me before she gave me a girlie cheek to cheek kissed “So you still remember me huh?”

“I think you are hard to forget” I mumbled

Niyakap niya ako ulit “Really? Totoo pala ang mga sinsabi ng mga tao no? Na ang bait mo daw”

Kumalas na ako sa pagkayakap niya sa akin “Tha..thank you”

Suddenly nag-iba ang kanyang aura when she looked at the photo “So, what can you say about this photo, Amber?”

This is the first time she articulate my name without the word ‘Architect.’

“This is my favorite” I stared at her “I love the emotions”

“Frozen Tears” She suddenly mumbled “Architect, are you familiar with the story Romeo and Juliet?”

Kumunot ang noo ko “Yeah, why?”

She laughed “Everybody knows the love story of Romeo and Juliet but no one ever knows the first love of Romeo”

“Diba si Juliet ang first love ni Romeo?” I mumbled as I stared at her.

Napatawa siya “See? Kahit ikaw hindi alam kung sino nga ba ang first love ni Romeo” Tiningnan niya ulit ang larawan “Before Romeo fell in love with Juliet, he was first in love with Rosaline.”

“I don’t get the point” I honestly said for we were just talking about the sad photo and how come it leads to Romeo’s first love?

 “The photographer of this photo was inspired by Rosaline’s pain when her Romeo left her” Vanessa smiled at me.