Chapter 27: This is Not A Dream

I don’t just sketch….I IMAGINE

I don’t just draw……I DESIGN

-CeCee

If any of you had forgotten some scenarios of the story I advice that you should re-read the previous chapter. Anyway….

ENJOY

………………………………………………………………………

Amber’s POV

I can’t believe what was happening right now… I don’t have any clue.

I close my eyes…trying to deny what I am seeing in front of me.

The little boy is now hugging Xander’s waist as he called him ‘daddy.’

Xander’s eyes shifted to mine, I guess he’s trying to read my facial expression. But I know it’s all written on my face the question I wanted to ask.

Why is the child calling him ‘daddy’?

Who is he to Xander?

I wanted to ask these questions to Xander….I wanted to know the truth.

“Amber?” Narinig kong sabi ni Vanessa sa akin.

Nilingon ko siya.

“I know…naguguluhan ka ngayon…but---” She started to explain things up.

I rolled my eyes “I just wanted Xander to explain everything…”

Then I turn my head again towards Xander and the little boy he was holding in his arm.

My heart ache

I wanted to erase my nonsense thought… That I think it’s possible that this child is must be Xander’s.

Magkamukha silang dalawa.

The child turn to my direction as Xander settled him down to his feet, and then the child walks towards my way as he holds Xander’s hand.

“Dad? Is she the one that mama keeps talking about?” The child asked Xander.

Xander only nodded.

Ginagawa lang to ni Xander pag hindi niya alam ang gagawin niya o kinakabahan siya.

To my graciously surprise the child hugs me.

I wanted to flinch away and scream at him but I couldn’t. My hand automatically caress the child’s back.

“Are you going to be my second mom?” He asked looking up at me.

I look at Xander.

“Roman…” Finally Xander find his words.

Roman? Roman ba ang pangalan ng bata to?

“Sorry” The child muttered and then he stared at me again “Hi, ako nga pala si Roman Francisco” He smiled at me.

I tried to smile, pero hindi ko kaya.

“Xander sorry…nasa hospital kasi si Ly---” Vanessa said.

Xander cut her words off “I understand”