A Step To Forever

Two weeks later.

          It's been two full weeks since that tragedy happened to Devin. Two full weeks of Chanel spending the night in the hospital and two full weeks of wanting to desperately make love to her man. The hospital finally released Devin two days ago and everything was back to normal. He continued to go to work and hang out like he didn't just almost die two weeks ago. Thanksgiving passed and it was cool. Since Chanel wasn't in a good space with her family, they didn't invite her to the families thanksgiving dinner, not like she wanted to be around them judgmental folks anyways.

          Word on the street is, well word from Allen's mouth was Felicia went back to Puerto Rico once she found out Devin was alive. She would be staying out there until she felt like it was safe to come back home, little did she know that soon as she comes back to New York, her life would be over. She fucked up when she went after Devin and this was one situation she couldn't get herself out of.

          After all that Chanel did for Devin, he decided to plan a romantic getaway to show his love for her. She has helped him throughout this whole situation and for that, he couldn't thank her enough. She was perfect for him and she held shit down like she promised from the beginning. There was also a little surprise for her but we'll cross that bridge when it comes.

          Chanel went in her closet and picked up her small Louis Vuitton suitcase and matching Louis Vuitton duffle bag. She stuffed her bags with heels, dresses, comfortable clothes, sexy lingerie and other things she might need while away on her weekend trip. She didn't know what Devin had planned but she knew it was big. Plus after all that shit that happened, she couldn't pass up a vacation. She wanted to be spoiled and pampered on the island of Jamaica.

          "Baby, I'm excited to finally leave New York for a couple days but I'm even more excited to be spending alone time with you." She said while sitting down on her suitcase to zip it up. A girl always packed way more than what she needed but it was better to be safe than sorry.

          "I know you is ma and why is you packin up the whole house? We only stayin for two days." Devin chuckled.

          She pouted. "Why you minding my business?"

          "You is my business, you and them lips in between your legs." He laughed, Chanel rolled her eyes and walked out the room carrying her bags. This dude was a fuckin fool without even trying to be.

          She sat the bags infront of the door and ran back upstairs to grab a couple more things like her curling iron, headphones and makeup box. Devin picked up his one little Gucci book bag and followed Chanel down the steps while focusing on her ass bouncing in them leggings. He couldn't wait to slide back up in that and hear her scream his name.

          The love struck couple packed up their stuff into the waiting limousine outside. Devin dapped up the chauffeur before Mr. Brinkley started the limo and drove to the empty site where the private jet was waiting for them. Devin spent so much fuckin money on renting out the private jet and hiring a pilot but for Chanel, it was all worth it though. He just wanted to see that beautiful smile on her beautiful face.

Chanel looked around the limousine. It had jet black leather with streaks of blue around the seats and the lining of the roof. The lights were dimmed down and Jodeci was playing. Sitting in ice on chill was a bottle of red wine and two glasses sitting next to it. "This's so romantic Devin, you must be tryin to get some tonight." She smiled.

          He nodded. "Hell yea I am."

          "Keep up the good work and you'll get whatchu lookin for."