Betrayal

Chanel and Devin returned from their getaway after a full month. Good thing she packed a lot of clothes because their two day trip lasted an entire four weeks. Devin on the other hand had to go shopping for some clothes. Her girls called her damn near a hundred times worried about her but at this point, she wasn't worried about them. She was just glad to be on vacation relaxing with her love.

             Devin was out working and "minding his business" as he would say. Chanel got dressed in something casual but expensive and went out for lunch with her girls, ofcourse Desire and the twins,Shannon and Shannade who just removed home from their college winter break. The twins were focused on becoming lawyers so unlike Chanel and completing only four years, they still had a couple more years to go.

            She went outside and unlocked Devin's shiny black Bentley. Her dad still had her car locked away at the house and since she only liked fast designer cars, she would have to save up to buy something. Right now she could afford Honda's, Malibu's and Toyota's and that was something she didn't want so she'll stick with driving her fiancés cars, not like he cared much.

        Chanel rolled down the window and wore her Prada shades while driving. Her hair blew in the wind and she got a couple stares from other people in other cars who were probably trying to figure out how this young looking woman was driving a brand new Bentley. She smiled and turned up the radio while increasing her speed. After a couple minutes of cruising the city, she arrived at the restaurant where her girls were at.

           "Bitch! Where the hell you been at?" Desire yelled as soon as Chanel walked in the restaurant. She chuckled and removed her shades while going around the table, hugging everyone.

        She took a seat at the table and placed her Chanel bag on the chair next to her. A wise person once said never sit your purse on the floor, you'll end up broke. Or maybe that was another superstition. She smiled and looked at her girls. "Me and bae took a vacation to Jamaica and let me tell y'all, it was perfect."

         "Really? Jamaica sounds so relaxing right now. Especially with these damn grades and shit. I could use a trip." Shannon sighed.

          Chanel smirked. "Yeah it was really amazing like everything was perfect. Oh, and something else happened."

                "I'm having a niece or nephew?" Desire asked.

             Chanel rolled her eyes and sat her hand on the table. The large heart shaped diamond ring sat perfectly with her finger. It brought out the pink in her nails. Bits of the diamonds sparked while reflecting off the sunlight coming in from the window.

             "Oh my god!" Desire grabbed her hand and examined the ring, completely impressed with Devins work.

            "If you like it then you should put a ring on it." Chanel smiled while the girls looked at her ring.

             "I'm truly happy for you mamas. We want to help with the planning of the wedding. Bitch it's gonna be lit. I can't wait!" Shannade squealed.

          Chanel shook her head and pulled her hand away. "Nah y'all I ain't planning the wedding just yet. Let me soak in the fun of being someone's fiancé. I'm only twenty one and even though I love Devin, I don't want to rush this and before I know it, I'll be divorced with kids. We'll probably marry within the next three to five years."

             Shannon nodded. "I feel you girl."

           "Anyways how's school ladies?" She asked trying to get off the topic of her engagement.