Trouble In Paradise

Desire kept her promise and planned one of the best baby showers for Chanel and Devin. She tracked down some of Chanel's old high school friends and invited them along with some cousins, uncles and other family members. The theme of the shower was The Birth Of A King. The colors were blue and gold. There was diamonds and King crowns all over. The cake was three stories high and the decoration was amazing. The money she had spent was well worth it. Chanel was going to love this.

                Chanel stood in the mirror wearing her long white dress. She had blue and gold accessories to stand out from everyone. Her dress was designed by Alexander McQueen. She had gotten the store to alter it to fit her perfectly. The straps supported her breast perfectly. Her adorable baby bump sat there while she had a body wrap that read "Elijah's Mother" in bold italic letters. Her hair was perfectly curled down her back and bounced with every movement. Her makeup was at a minimum and on her feet, she wore black studded Christian Louboutin heels.

              Devin stood next to his pregnant fiancé wearing a black Gucci shirt, black Robins jeans with the gold wings handing off the front and a pair of black studded Christian Louboutin snwakers to match Chanel's. He sprayed his favorite Yves Saint Laurent cologne and brushed down his hair in the direction the waves in his head flew. On the back of his shirt he had "Elijah's Father" in gold letters.

                After the couple got dressed, complimented each other and took a couple pictures to put in Elijah's life scrap book, they locked up the house and got inside of Devins shining black Bentley. Everything from the windows from the rims was blacks. The only silver was the Bentley label and sign sitting up on the car. He helped Chanel into the passengers seat and closed the door after her before getting into the drivers seat. He kissed Chanel on the neck before pulling out their driveway and heading to the baby shower.

                Devin pulled up to the rented lounged and parked in the reserved spot. Desire had came thru with one of the finest lounges in New York, he was impressed. This damn club cost like two thousand for a night. He got out the car and helped Chanel out. They entwined hands while walking into the doors. Once they entered the room, everyone stood up and greeted the couple. Chanel went around the room hugging family members and watched as everyone rubbed her stomach and cooed to the baby in there.

                 "Bitch, you went all out." Chanel said hugging Desire. She couldn't believe her best friend had actually kept her promise and did the baby shower. Everything was amazing and set up perfectly. The colors were a baby blue and a dazzling sparkling gold. She was so happy that she couldn't hold in her tears. Desire held her best friend while she cried happy tears in her shoulder.

              "Ofcourse. I had to go all out for my godson." Desire chuckled while wiping Chanel's warm tears. She looked at her bestfriend and smiled, Chanel looked stunning.

           Chanel talked with desire some more before she went off to greet the guests. She talked to old high school friend Daria and Morgan. Daria had two children Bentley and Bria, she was now a teacher and married to her longtime love. Morgan had a daughter Ryder' and she was beautiful. She talked to some cousins, uncles and aunts before getting tired and sitting in the white baby shower chair reserved for her.

               "How far along are you?" Her little cousin Mesha asked while sitting down next to her. Mesha was only sixteen but dressed as if she was twenty. She had her hair tied up in a bun with a bandeau top and tight ass jeans. Her neon green thong was seen and she had on high heels. Her makeup was caked on her face and she smelled like cheap perfume. This little girl needed her fuckin' ass beat real bad.