#1 How you meet Louis

You were out shopping with your best friend at Topshop. You were looking through a rack of clothes and noticed a brown haired boy looking at you. You looked at him then looked away. Your friend saw what you were doing and instantly called you over to her. "(Y/N) ah , I see that boy over there is taking a fancy to you hey. Why don't you go over there and talk to him?" "Are you nuts?" Is all you managed to blurt out. Your friend looked at you and picked up a handful of clothes and went to the changing rooms. You were left alone to your thoughts while looking through the same rack as before. When you looked up you noticed that the boy wasn't there anymore. You were irritated with yourself for not taking your friends advice and going to talk to him while you had the chance. You turned around to go find your friend when you bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry , I wasn't looking where I was going." You said. As you looked up you noticed it was the same boy that was staring at you from the other side of the shop. "Don't worry. I'm Louis, but my friends call me Lou for short." You instantly fell inlove with the name. "I'm (Y/N) but my friends call me (Y/N/N) for short." There was an awkward silence between the two of you before Louis said something. "I know this is totally weird but can I have your number ?" You were quite surprise by the question but you were secretly hoping that he would ask you. "Sure" You gave Louis your number and invited him for coffee with your friend. You called your friend from the changing room and went to the nearest Starbucks and soon were engulfed in a gripping conversation with Lou.