#2 Texting Louis

Louis:
Hi (Y/N) it's Louis from earlier. Just checking it's you, and I wanted to thank you for coffee even though you bought it for me after I begged you not to. Thanks though ! ;)

You:
Oh Hi Lou, don't stress it's okay , I invited you ! What are you doing for the rest of the day ? :)

Louis:
Um, well I was going to head round to one of my friends houses just to spend some time with him. Then I'm not to sure really. And you ? :)

You:
Well I'm going out to dinner later but that's all really. Which friend are you going to visit ? :)

Louis:
My friends from the band I'm in. I don't know if you have heard of us? Not many people have. ;)

You:
Oh that's cool. Your in a band ? Ahaha what's it called ? :)

Louis:
We are called One Direction :)

*As you read the message that had popped up on your screen your heart skipped a beat. You were talking to Louis Tomlinson. You had only seen them before in magazines and he looked so different from them. Soft face, bright blue eyes. You tried to control your excitement in the next text you sent.*

You:
Oh , I have heard of them. Aren't you guys kind of famous? ;)

Louis:
I don't know hey. I'm sure we are to a few of our parents ;) any ways it was nice having coffee with you today. Can we do it again sometime ? I'd love to get to know you better :)

You:
I'm sure you aren't only popular to them aha. Um....sure I'd love to <3

Louis:
Ah amazing. I'll come fetch you at 12pm on Saturday ? :)

You:
Sure thing. It's a date ;)