#7 Meeting your parents

Today Lou was acting a little bit shy which was something you were not had to. He usually had such a bubbly personality. "Lou , what's wrong ? " you asked with a concerned look on your face. "Well um ... (Y/N) we are seeing your parents today, and I have never met them before. I just want them to like me." You laughed and rolled your eyes at you boyfriend. "Lou, honestly sometimes I worry about you. They will love you! I don't understand why you are worried. My parents are care free just like you. Don't worry you'll fit right in." You drove to your parents house, parked the car and got out, walked straight to the front door and gave Louis a kiss and whispered in his ear "Deep breath. You'll be fine." Your mom opened the door, gave you a kiss and a hug and said "Hello Darling , is this your boyfriend? He is just as handsome as you said." You blushed but Louis looked at you an grinned. You both walked in and went straight to the kitchen to greet you dad. "Ah (Y/N), how are you my sweet? You look great. This must be Louis." You looked at your dad and properly introduced Louis and your boyfriend. You had a great dinner with your parents and your parents loved Louis. Your mom pulled you aside after your dinner and said "(Y/N) he's great. You two are a perfect fit for each other. Hold on to him, you don't get boys like him anymore, willing to give up everything for their loved ones." You blushed and told your mom that she made a great dinner , hugged her then left. You told Louis what your mom said and he blushed too. "It's true you know (Y/N) I would give everything up for you because I love you." You grabbed Louis ha d and whispered in his ear "O love you too"