#3 Your date

You were waiting outside your house when Louis drove up in his black Landrover. He jumped out and opened the door for you. "What a gentle man Lou" you said. A grinning Louis said "Ah what a pleasure kind lady". You started asking Louis questions about the band and how he was coping with all the stress that comes with it. "It is hard at times, but you just have to weigh up the pros and cons and after that it's quite easy." "What about your fans ? Are they crazy? " you asked. "Ah our fans are absolutely amazing. What they have done for us over that last few years is amazing. We constantly ask management if we can do meet and greets but it's not that easy. We just want to thank them and tell them what they have done of us." "Wow Lou, I didn't know it was so busy for you guys. I'm sorry." You said. Louis grabbed your hand and said "Don't worry. I do it for the fans. It's what makes me get up in the morning."  You two sat with your hands still tangled together before Louis noticed and said "Ah shoot sorry (Y/N). I didn't realize ...." You quickly grabbed his hand before he untangled it from yours and spoke softly "It's okay Lou, I like it." He looked at you and you looked at him and just knew he was made for you. When you arrived at the coffee shop there were one for two photographers standing outside and took a few photos of you two. You walked into Starbucks with Louis holding the door open for you. "Thanks" you said. "Is it always like that Lou? Photographers following you around ?" Louis looked at you and bit his lip. "Yeah it is. It's kind of crazy sometimes. " you looked at how this really irritated him. "Why don't we go to my house ? We can make hot chocolate and watch a movie ? I'll order pizza?" "Are you sure ?" Louis asked, you could hear the tension ease in his voice. "Absolutely."  "I'd love that." He said. He drove you back to your house. You jumped out the car and grabbed Louis hand and strolled into your front door.