#8 Meeting the boys

It felt a little strange to you that you were only meeting the boys after 7 months of being with Lou. Anyways Louis told you this morning that you and him were going to go to dinner with the boys so you could meet them properly. It was already almost 12:30 and you were stressing about this dinner you wee going to have tonight, I mean having a dinner with the biggest boy band in history can be a little stressful. You were lying on your bed staring at the ceiling when Lou came in, "(Y/N) babe , why are you still in your pajamas ? It's almost lunch time , and you are usually up much earlier than me and ready to go almost all the time ? "  Lou said. "Lou I'm just nervous for tonight I mean I'm meeting the biggest boy band in the world for dinner tonight , I'm just freaking out a little bit." You said in a sarcastic tone. "Oh my love , the boys are going to love you , I've been speaking about you to them for the last 7 and a half months and they have been buzzing to meet you since then but they have waited for 7 and a half months. It wasn't easy but hey , they did it." Lou said while jump me on the bed to come cuddle with you to make you feel better. "Thanks Lou , you really are the best boyfriend ever. Well we should do something shouldn't we ? Mayen we should go out to the mall ?  Go shopping have lunch ?" You said as you rolled over to look him in the eyes. His eyes were a much lighter blue than usual today. "Okay love. I'll be ready but you need to hurry, your still in your pajamas." He said as he rolling over you to the other side of the bed. " Ayy Lou , man you are heavier than you look." You couldn't stop giggling at your playful boyfriend.

*HALF AN HOUR LATER*

You were both Lou's Landrover except you were driving this time. Lou had his safety belt on  and he was holding the arm rest and the handle on the roof looking petrified. " um Lou , what's wrong ? " you said trying not to giggle. "Well love I'm usually the one who drives and you know I'm the best driver in the relationship." He said through gritted teeth. "Lou man. I'm a great driver" you said as you started the car and started to drive. Lou eased into his seat and he looked much more relaxed. "You see , I'm the best driver." You said winking. "Okay yes you are love. Maybe just pull into this Starbucks here." You stopped for lunch at Starbucks, you finished and Lou drove you home.

*TWO HOURS LATER*

"Okay my sweet are you ready ?" Lou asked as he finished gelling his hair into its signature quiff. "Just putting on lipstick" you yelled from the bathroom. "Okay , I'm going to the car." He chirped from downstairs. You walked down stairs and jumped into the car. You arrived at the restaurant to see Liam and Sophia walking in. "Ay and here we have Sophiam." Lou said with a grin on his face. You walked in and greeted everyone, Liam and Sophia , Zayn and Perrie , Harry and his sister Gemma and Niall and Greg. You all sat down and the boys asked you questions about you and Lou. It was much more relaxed than you thought it would be.

You finished the dinner and were saying good bye to Gemma when she pulled you aside and said "(Y/N) you really make Lou happy. We haven't seen him this happy since he was with his previous girlfriend.  Thank you. You two are really cute together." You should hear the happiness in her voice. "Thank you Gem. I just hope we will last." You said smiling.

Lou opened the door but just before you got in he turned you around , grabbed you by the waist and gave you a kiss. "I love you so much darling." He said with a smile on his face. "I love you too Lou." You said still grinning from what just happened.

You climb in the car and asked Louis what Zayn had said to him before they left. " he just said that we likes you and he thinks your a good match for me. He also said he hasn't seen me this happy since... Well let's just say he hasn't seen me this happy in a while." Louis said. "That's such a coincidence Gemma said the same thing to me." You said surprised.
You grabbed Lou's hand and squeezed it.
"Thank you for a great 8 months Lou." You said.