:.: Two.

Vampire.

"What?" Annabelle turned to the sound of an annoying voice. Swallowing her want to glare she turned and smiled. A small girl, a little bigger than Annabelle was giving her a glare, a hand on her hip. Annabelle was caught off guard for a moment, not quite sure how to react.

"What, why?" Annabelle asked, curious as to why this girl is giving her attitude and why this girl is responding to her. "I was curious as to why you had asked "what was that", specially after you had a class with my boyfriend" Annabelle looked at the girl incredulously. "What the hell are you barking about?" Annabelle's words came out before she could comprehend what she wanted to say.

"I'm talking about the class you just had with my Andrew, just stay away from him, don't make me tell you again" The girl stepped in front of Annabelle her jaw clenching with annoyance.

"Listen" Annabelle stepped back the girl looked alarmed at Annabelle. "I don't care about this 'Andrew' you speak of. Just go away" Annabelle snapped, turning and walking away.

A warning bell rang, making Annabelle late for yet another class. Walking to a door that read 202, History. Annabelle groaned. Stepping in, she noticed a tall women with glasses.

"Welcome, you're late" She said sternly to Annabelle who just shrugged sheepishly grinning. "Sorry?" Annabelle said unsure.

"What's your name?" The teacher asked. "Annabelle, Tryden" Annabelle was a very shy girl, after all it was her first nonhuman human experience. "Okay, Take a seat next to Andrew Graven" Annabelle froze in her spot, looking up from the teachers eyes she looked around the room, five seconds later the scent hit her.

"Are you okay, Ms. Tryden?" The teacher asked suddenly. Annabelles eyes widened at the teachers question, she realized she had made it obvious. "I'm f-fine, just first day jitters" Annabelle smiles hesitantly before pushing her feet to the history table in which Andrew sat at.

"Okay class, I'm thinking of a break since yesterday we just had a test, take this time to study for others or simply talk, I don't mind as long as you keep it down." Ms. Bary said, as Annabelle looked at the chalk board that said the women's name.

Annabelle was upset at this moment in time, she would be stuck with Andrew for forty-five minutes, just concentrating on not killing him. Annabelle sighed and placed her head in her arms, covering her nose and mouth with her forearm.

"Tough first day?" An angelic voice rang in Anabelle's ears, it was the most pleasant thing she's ever heard.

Looking up at Andrew, Annabelle nodded. "Yeah, you could say that" she pouted.

"Where are you from anyway?" Andrew asked, Annabelle looked at him oddly for a moment. "Er, I'm from here technically, I was home schooled until now"

Andrew smiled and Annabelle couldn't help the almost invisible blush creep onto her cheeks. "Ah, why did you want to come to a public school?" Andrew was beginning to ask so many questions.

Annabelle was puzzled as to why he wanted to know so much about her. "Ummm, I should get to ask you something" Annabelle suddenly smirked as Andrews face went into a frown. "Why, I'm not interesting" He said oddly. Annabelle laugh and noticed a blush on Andrews cheeks. "Neither am, I?" She questioned before smirking.

"Apparently I shouldn't be talking to you, Your girlfriend told me not to" Annabelle laughed humorless. "I don't have a girlfriend" Andrew said looking at Annabelle like she was crazy. "Umm, you don't? But she was skinny, umm brown hair, I don't believe I got her name?" Annabelle looked awkward at Andrew.

"Oh.. I know who you're talking about" Andrew said looking interested. Annabelle watched him with curious eyes. He sparked an interest in her, she couldn't understand why. "Her name is Michelle, she's my friend, has had a crush on me since I can't even remember, I don't seem to share the same feeling"Andrew trailed off, looking away awkwardly.

"Oh, I see" Annabelle said. Deeply she wanted to know a little more about Andrew she had no idea why she had this sudden spark of excitement and interest. But she couldn't control it. His scent drove her nuts, constantly wanting to bite him and drink his blood.

Annabelle groaned to herself, trying to control the blood lust. "You okay?" Andrew asked Annabelle softly, touching her skin. Pulling her arm away from him she looked up at him. "Fine" She said through gritted teeth. "Just, fine" She finished.

Andrew looked at Annabelle very oddly. Annabelle wasn't quite sure how to react to his hand that was on her arm, it sent weird sparks through her cold, vampire skin.

"Well, you're kind of weird" Andrew suddenly said, calmly."Well, you're kind of rude" Annabelle snapped. Andrew went wide eyes before glaring back at her.

"Bitch" He muttered under his breathe, but Annabelle heard, her vampire sense were top of the line, no one could hear beyond what she could.

"I'm not a bitch, but quite frankly I think you're an ass" Annabelle snapped her vampire temper getting the best of her.

"How did you-" Annabelle cut Andrew's question off.

"Doesn't matter." Annabelle grabbed her bag as she could already hear the bell about to ring, As she stood and left the classroom, Andrew stood there.

Stunned.