Chapter 2(part 3)

Sebastian showered them to their room, and said, "I will come to get you all when dinner is ready,"

"Thank you," Kanda said. Sebastian leaves. Kanda turns to Lenalee that's sitting on one of the beds. "So Lenalee, why were you blushing when Mr. Ciel Phantomhive held your hand?"

Lenalee felt a shiver go down her spine. "Well, you see..." Kanda steps closer and quiets.

"Why would you blush to someone that likes you, when there's someone that already loves you?" Kanda is extremely close to Lenalee. He raises a hand and touches her face making her heart race and her face shows pink.

"I'm sorry Kanda. Its' just that you haven't been with my lately because of our missions. And I feel that we're growing slowly apart,"

Kanda understood her feelings. "Lenalee, I think that you and both know that we are going to be apart when we are on missons, but when we have the time I'm all yours," He kissed the back of her hand.

Allen came out the shower and Kanda and Lenalee got dressed. Sebastian came and got them. They followed the butler and came in to what looked like a big dance hall but was the dining room. A big table with a lot of food of all kinds.

At one side of the table was Ciel waiting for the Black Order members to arrive. Ciel's eyes widen when he sees that Lenalee is in a black dress that flows with the wind blows. Lenalee sits next to Ciel and Ciel blushes and looks away. "Is anything the matter?"

"I'm fine Miss Lenalee,"

"Oh no, please it's just Lenalee," she smiles. Kanda sits next to her and Allen sits across from Lenalee.

Sebastian severs them all and Allen eats the most out of anyone. Lenalee eats two plates and Kanda eats three. When desert came Kanda whispers into Sebastian's ear to give Lenalee and small amount and nothing with strawberries. So Sebastian severs her the finest chocolate cheesecake with grapes next to it. Kanda gets flan, Ciel got vanilla cake with white frosting and Allen got everything else.
...........
I'm hungry now.