chapter 4

today i walked to the school and went to the activity office were all the cheerleaders were at then coach came in and gave us our jerseys to put on and i got number 7 which is Justin's number. Gabby looked at me out my jersey on and she said "Justin picked you?" i looked at my jersey i was wearing and said "i guess so" and Kristen said "yeah, he texted me that last night, and he was first pic so he could of picked any cheerleader and he picked you" she is really good friends with Justin. the bell rang and coach sent us to our second period class and walked into my class room were elizebeth was sitting down and saw pretty boy the seat next to hers. 

"looking cute in my jersey" Justin said out loud, i just giggled and sat down in the seat in front of him cause it looked like we didnt have assingned seats. the teacher started teaching then she said work in groups and then Justin poked me and said your working with me and i said sure why not. then after we did our work we started talking and he said "the jersey looks really good on you honestly" i laughed and replied back " yeah its a little big tho, and why did you pick me if you were first pick" He laughed and said "thats what makes it look cute on you, and because i your the cutest cheerleader" i blushed and said "mhmmmm" then we started packing up and then elizebeth looked at me and then at Justin and said "you guys look so cute right now" i laughed and said "i guess" next thing you know Justin picked me up and was like "your so light, and small" i quickly said "i know i am, but why are you picking up" while trying to get down he then said "cause your my cheerleader, i have to treat you like royality" 

the bell rang and i walked to my next class which was small class and then went to practice for cheerleading cause it was manditory.