chapter 6

I saw Justin walking and got up and walked up to him and said "hey, you ok" he looked at me and said "now i am" i laughed and said "yay, are you Gabby good friends" he shook his head and then replied "hell no, Gabby just likes me along with half the school she is known as a thot for a reason and i tried to help her but she snapped on me so i try to keep my distance and try to be nice but she gets me so mad" i just looked at him "but hey, you always know how to cheer me up just by standing here and i would never change my pick" 

i thought that was so sweet and blushed so badly. we got back to our table and Aldo said "Gabby will be fine honestly she is just in her moods but hey you guys look like goals" i replied and said "thanks, he said the jersey looks good on me" and then Justin nodded his head and then the bell rang we all had to get ready for the game while everybody goes to class so i waved goodbye to Aldo and Anna. then me and Justin started walking and he said "give me your hand" i looked up and said "umm ok" he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him and then kissed me! I looked at him and said "what" he said "im sorry i just really wanted to kiss you" i said "ok then" and Kristen i guess saw that and said "woah, are you guys dating now or what" and Justin replied back "yeah were dating" i was like "what" and then quickly said back "omg no just friends" 

i kinda felt bad but i know he is a player and i didnt want it going around the school that i was dating him cause that can stir up problems and cause drama. Justin laughed and said "damn, i just got rejected" and made puppy dog eyes and faked cry. i laughed and said "maybe you should quit being a football player and become a actor" then kristen tugged on my arm and said "well, we have to go the locker room and get ready, so good luck and see you on the field Justin"