chapter 5

then lunch started all the cheerleaders had to eat lunch with football players number they had so thank god i knew my player cause it would of been awkward. i saw Justin and we got in line were i saw Anna a girl in my small class and we started talking then somebody tapped me and it was Aldo we hugged and he said "hey, Gabby is pissed off" i said asked why and he said "cause you have Justin's number and she was hoping he would pick her" i looked confused and said "ok, how is that my problem he picked me i didnt pick the number" little did i know Justin was eavesdropping and said to Aldo "were is she" he said back to him "at the table we were at yesterday" 

then we got our food and Justin was like speed walking to the table and then said "Gabby, whats wrong" she looked at him, then at me, and the said to him "you picked a new girl over a person you basically known for a while" and then they started argueing i was eating cause i was hungry. after i finished eating and saw they were still argueing i said "Gabby its just a number" she looked back and said "ok but he was first pick so he could of chose me" Justin then snapped and said "yeah i chose her and even if i wasnt first pick and Sam was taken i wouldnt of still chose you i would of chose Kristen or another cheerleader like Gabby you and i barely even talk and when we do you always have issues and stuff" then he walked off and Aldo was like "gabby are you o..." then Gabby just walked off and saw her football player and just walked with him. i then said "what just happened" and Anna said "they argued over a stupid number" i laughed cause that sounds so stupid.