Intro

Melanie was hurriedly walking down the dark alley. Her Ginger hair bouncing on her shoulders, as she regretted wearing heals. Her feet ached, she was cold, and the dark alley seemed to go on forever. "Hello", someone or something whispered in her ear. Melanie suddenly stopped and jerked her head to the right. She was absolutely positive that she heard someone. "Hello", she called out, her voice shaking. No reply. "I could've sworn...", she mumbled trailing off. She decided it was best if she got home as soon as possible. She began walking faster than she was before (if that is possible) and noticed that the lights above her were flickering. "Lights flicker all the time in dark alleys", she said trying to reassure herself. She froze when she saw a shadow move not to far in front of her. It appeared to be a man but she wasn't going to check. The shadow moved closer and on instinct she backed away. Without a second thought, she turned around and took off down the dark alley. Her Ginger hair flew behind her as she rounded the corners, not caring where she was going. Melanie stopped a few minutes later to catch her breath and look at her surroundings. To her surprise, she was only a block away from her house. "Thank goodness", she sighed in relief. She quickly walked the distance, grabbed her key, fumbled with the lock, and finally got into the house. Closing the door and locking it, she stood there and tried to rap her mind around what just happened. A shower would be good, She thought. Walking into the bathroom, she looked up to see the lights flickering. She dismissed it and stripped her clothes. She climbed into the shower and cut the hot water on. The water ran down her body wetting her hair and loosening the tense muscles in her back. Shit. She thought as the water ran cold. Sighing she stepped out of the shower and got ready for bed. She climbed into bed and reached over cutting out the lamp. As she succumbed to sleep, the events in the alley way haunted her dreams.

Well this is the intro to my first story. I need feed back so don't be scared to tell me what's wrong.

Plus if you had any questions, you could text me or put them in the comments.

I'll try to update everyday or so but I have school. I'm only 14 but I'm more mature than the idiots in my classes.

So catch you later. I have to go kidnap Ben Drowned for the story. Oh can someone make a cover for me. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks XD.