Chapter 4: Becoming Desperate

Hi guys!! *Dodges tomatos* I know I haven't updated in a while. I've been trying to catch up on my work and I'm lazy as well. This is just a filler chapter. I figured y'all needed another chapter of my story.

I'm currently sitting in front of the compter playing a Ben Drowned game. I know what your thinking. Why is she playing a Ben Drowned game? The answer to that question would be, me wanting to see Ben. I know it's not the real him. I just need to see him somehow. This is perfectly normal. No it's not. Yes it is, I am not crazy!!!! You believe that then. Oh shut up you stupid head. If you're wondering what going on, I'm currently fussing at my inner voice. I call her MD which I think is bad ass. She popped up a few days after I saw Ben in my bedroom. I think she's helping me cope. The dreams are coming more and more. I took a vacation off of work. I don't have the energy to do anything anymore. I stare at the screen, trying to somehow make Ben come through the computer. I stare at it for a while until I see the lights flicker. I stop looking at the screen to look around the room. Turning back to the screen I see that Ben is gone. "What the hell", I mumbled. The screen goes black all of a sudden and the lights shut off. I slowly stand up and call Ben's name. I feel a soft touch on my arm and I quickly grab at it. I gasped. I seem to have caught someone's hand, his hand. Not letting this moment go to waste, I quickly move closer. I move my hand up his arm and to his face. So far so good. I suddenly get the urge to kiss him. I move my hand, trying to locate his lips. Once I found it, I leaned up. Our are centimeters apart and my breath quickens. Before I could chicken out, I leaned in and connected our lips. As soon as my lips met his, I felt a jolt go through my body. I believe he felt it too because he tilted his head. Deepining the kiss. His tongue swiped over my bottom lip and I opened mouth without hesitation. I didn't pull away until the urge to breath became to strong. Panting, I layed my head on his chest, listening to his rapid heart beat. He grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me once again. This kiss only lasted a few seconds. When he pulled away, I knew he had to leave. "Come back to me", I whispered, "I love you." I let go of him and I felt him move away. Just before he disappeared I heard him say "I'll always come back. I love you too my beloved Melanie." Then he was gone.

Ok guys that was the chapter. I really need some ideas so suggestions would be nice. Bubby and Benny should definently give me some suggestions. *points* You know who you are.

That's all my readers. Stay calm, Stay happy, and love Creepypasta.