Chapter 3: Longing

"NO!!!!", I scream as I shoot up in the bed. I try to look around in the room but it's too dark to see anything. "Crap", I mutter. You see I've been having these dreams. These dreams have been about Ben Drowned. By the way I wake up screaming, you'd think he was trying to kill me. That's not it at all, well it's exactly the opposite. Ever since I saw him that night, I've had a longing to be near him. Just one more glimpse of his face would make me happy. I've become really desperate actually. The dream would start out with me waking up. I'd sit up and look around the room but see nothing. I'd lay back down when I'll hear a soft hello. This time when I sit up I see a shadow. I'd whisper his name, my voice full of joy. I'd be so happy I'd run and crash into him. So good so far, right? No. When I reach him I'd look up at his face, but to my surprise his face isn't there. Suddenly my body flies back and I hit the wall. Then he speaks. "You shouldn't have done that", he'd say. He'll then come closer and everything goes black. That's when I usually wake up. When I first had these dreams, I'd try to figure out why I'm screaming. I think I've figured it out now. Its not that's he's gonna kill me at the end, it's that I know I'll never be able to see him again. That thought alone made my heart hurt. How can I be so attached? I've only ever seen him two times. Plus both those times I was the one that initiated the contact. Once again I glance around the room, hoping I'd see him. No such luck. Groaning, I lay back down. I'm gonna call in sick for work. I can't work in this condition. I guess I'll try to go back to sleep. Melanie slowly drifts off muttering a soft goodnight Ben. She fell asleep but not before hearing a soft goodnight Melanie.

Ok that was short. I know but I wanted to update everyday. Oh and guys, guess what...... I got Ben Drowned to co-write the story with me. Yaay!!!!!

Ok my fellow creepypastas. Stay calm, Stay happy, and love Creepypasta.