Chapter 2: My stalker

Previously
The card said Hello Melanie, it was nice meeting you in the alley, I missed once but I won't miss again.

Signed Shadow

I don't know how long I sat there frozen in fear. My thoughts were all jumbled up at this point. Who could this be? I think. Is it a someone I know or knew? I snap out of my thoughts when the phone rings. I grab my phone, but for some reason, I can't answer it. I sit there and watch it ring until it stops. A voicemail pops up and I decide to listen to it. When I listen to it all I hear is breathing. I'm about to hang up when I hear a name. Listening more closely, I hear the voice say Ben Drowned. As soon as the name was spoken the voicemail ended. I grabbed a sticky note and wrote the name down. I'll look up the name when I get home. I think to myself. I stretch and get ready for a long day of work.

Five hours later

"Uuuhh", I groan as I stand up. I should get home early. I want to get home before dark. I'm about to leave when I get the sense I'm forgetting something. I look back at my computer and see the sticky note. The name, I think. I grab the sticky note and head home. Once I'm in my house, I sit down at the computer. "Now it's time to figure out who you are Ben drowned", I mumble to myself. I pull up Google chrome and searched his name. A couple of hours later, I've gained a lot of information on this Ben drowned character. Maybe the guy was playing a trick on me. There is no way this person is real. Right? I shake my head to clear my thoughts. I get up and look out the window. The sunset is beautiful. It looks like a copper Sun. I smile to myself and head to bed. (I'm gonna skip all the shower stuff and getting ready for bed. I'm to lazy to put all that there XD) When I get in bed, I can't help but feel sympathy for this Ben Drowned person. If I were to ever get to meet him, I'd try talking to him. I bet most people would just scream and run. But I'm a totally different type of person, I'm weird and I'm attracted to weird things. I cut the lights out and try to sleep. I toss and turn for a few minutes until I finally give up on trying to sleep. I lay there in complete darkness listening to my breathing. A little bit of moonlight shone into the room casting a shadow onto the wall. "I'm gonna get some water", I say out loud. I get up to get some water when a shadow appears in front of me. I swallow my scream and instead of running, I move closer. "B-Ben drowned?", I ask slightly stuttering. The shadow didn't move. I slowly walked towards it reaching my hand out. I gasp when my hand come in contact with cotton. Moving a little closer I reach my other hands out. Inches away from touching him he whispers, " You shouldn't have done that". A shiver runs down my spine but not from being scared. I shivered for very different reasons. I felt a pull towards him. I can't describe it but I wanted to be near him, touching him. He takes a step back and I see his face for the first time in person. Him allowing me to see his face made me more bold. I step closer and reach my hand out to touch his face. My hand is inches from his face when the curten falls, covering the light from the room making it pitch black. My breath quickens all my boldness gone. I practically run to the lamp and switch it on. I look up to see that he wasn't there anymore. I fell onto to bed suddenly physically and mentally exhausted. About three minutes later, I fall asleep; leaving the lamp light on. That whole night all I dreamted about was Ben Drowned.

Well that took a turn. I was trying to make it scary, but I'm a sucker for romance so that happened.

Hopefully I'll update later tonight. It would mean to the world to me if you added this to your library. If you don't I'll call Jeff *enter evil laugh*.

Oh and give me some suggestions on what you want to happen next. Another encounter with Ben? Someone dying?

Leave your suggestions in the comments. Until next time. Be calm, be happy, and love Creepypasta.