Chapter 1: Mel POV

"What I want you got, it might be hard to handle, like the flame that burns the candle, the candle feeds the flame." Groaning I grabbed my phone and shut off the alarm. Squinting at my phone; the time read 8:00am. "Yay another day of work", I say enthusiastically (hint the sarcasm). Images from last night flooded into my head making me hyperventalate. A minute or two later, my breathing gradually slows down. I run my fingers through my hair and throw the cover off of me. Maybe I should see a therapist. No. I shake my head. It wasn't that serious anyway. Right? I'm probably just overreacting. Already being clean, I put on some clothes and apply make up. After putting on my favorite eye shadow (dark purple) I grab my stuff and head downstairs to make myself some breakfast.
"

Ouch", I cry out from the grease popping me. I put my hand under the sink and ran the cold water on it. I happen to glance at the time and see I have 30 minutes until I have to go to work. I quickly turned off the stove and started eating my food. I stuffed my face with as much food as possoble, trying to finish on time. After I finished I grabbed my purse and headed to work. "Hello Ms. Forbes", the receptionist greeted me. "Call me Mel", I replied smiling. When I got to my desk, I saw a vase of flowers with a card. I pick up the card and read it. The card said Hello Melanie, it was nice meeting you in the alley way. I missed you once, but I won't miss again.

Signed Shadow

I dropped the card and my body stiffened in fear.

Ok I know that was short but I kinda wanted to put that out there. It was swarming around in my head so I typed it up.

One more fact about me is that I'm Pansexy or pansexual. If you don't know the definition look it up. I hope I won't be judge because of who I like. Well that's it for now.