~Chapter 9~

{Katrinas P.O.V}

After that kiss we broke apart and heard clapping.

We saw all our friends there with us and let me tell you it's one of the best feelings you could ever have.

I wrapped my arms around Seth's neck and brought him closer to me whilst I laid my head on hi shoulder.

He had tightened his grip around my waist seeming like he never wanted to let go.

One thing was missing.

I just couldn't figure out what though.

"Hey are you okay kitty?"

"Hm?"

"I asked if your okay?"

"Oh yeah, I'm perfectly fine."

"That's good to know, come I want to show you something."

He took my right hand and interlaced it with his left.

Sebastian lead us to a small lake but with the moon rising high above it looked beautiful.

"Why did you want to show me this?"

"Well, I've never shown this to anyone besides Laura, I thought that you should see it too."

"That's very sweet of you Seth."

"I know." with saying that he got back his signature smirk.

"Seth, I'm so happy your my mate, I can't believe it actually."

"Want me to make you believe?"

"Yes."

With that he leaned in and kissed my lips, he was being gentle as if I'd break underneath his strength.

I loved the feeling of his lips on mine.

It felt so right, this was something I never felt before.

We let each other go so we could breath.

Then we heard people yelling for us.

"We should get back." Seth whispered into my ear.

"Yes we should." I whispered back.

"Lets g-"

Before Sebastian said the rest of his sentence we heard a loud growling coming from in front of Sebastian.

Shit rouges!!

I mind-linked my brother saying we needed help, that rouges are in the territory.

Whilst doing that Sebastian transformed into a beautiful black wolf.

I had still yet to finally transform.

Seeing as I've never turned into my wolf before.

I turned around once I heard growling coming from behind me, I recognised my brothers wolf and assumed that all the wolfs behind him were our friends.

Kat! Hop on my back I'm taking you back to the pack house! Seth mind-linked me.

Alright!

I hopped onto his back then leant forward holding on his fur so I wouldn't fall off.

In less than 3 minutes we were at the pack house and Seth told me to grab Laura and go to his room.

So I did as I was told.

"Laura!"

"Kat!"

"Laura sweetie where are you?!"