~Chapter 10~

{Sebastian's P.O.V}

After we had breakfast made by my gorgeous mate, we all sat down to have a movie day.

We let Laura pick what we watched because say if I had picked, then me and the boys would be the only ones to sleep after it.

The girls would've been too scared so we decided against that.

Laura of course, chose all Disney and Pixar movies from Cinderella and Aladdin to Frozen and Tangled.

How and when did we get all of these movies?

I mean sure ice age and monsters inc. were the best for me as a kid growing up.

But all the rest usually had singing in it, the only singing I wanted to hear was my beautiful Katrina's.

I wanted to know everything about her because she was so curious, causing me to be just as curious about her.

I kept staring at her without realising until she turned around and looked at me like I was a complete nut job.

"What you looking at?"

"Just a girl who's hugging me."

"Oh, just a plain, normal girl I see how it is." she said with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Do you really want me to list every perfect thing about you?"

"Maybe..."

"Okay, well first, your ducking gorgeous as an angel."

"Oi, watch your language around Laura please?"

"That's why I sad 'ducking' silly."

"Ah, I knew that...not..."

"Of course you did."

"Um, what movie are we watching now?"

"It's newer coz I haven't seen it."

"You haven't seen anything else besides monsters inc. and ice age."

"Well not till today I haven't."

"Hahhhh, dingbat."

"Yes, Kat, have you just noticed?"

"Maybe..."

"Idiot, I swear."

"Hey! that's mean."

"Aw, I'm sowwy baby girl."

She tucked her head into my neck and fell asleep on me while I rubbed her back and stroked her hair.

After a few more movies everyone was asleep except me. I heard a crashing sound from the kitchen and because I sent the maids away I knew it wasn't any of them.

I heard glass breaking and so I slowly put Katrina down on the lounge.

I got up and listened with my wolf hearing to pin point where the sounds were coming from.

Again I heard glass breaking and from my office is where the sound came from.

I ran to my office and mind linked all the boys to wake up and come to my destination.

My files and paperwork were left untouched but I saw my mothers glass box smashed to pieces.

We are so gonna get it from your mum Sebastian.

Oh, you think I didn't know that already Liam?!

Stop being so sarcastic of I'll shut up again.

Fine fine do what you wish.

I will.

Oh boy what am I gonna do?

Was there anything important in their?

I bloody hope not.

"Wow man what happened?"

"I have no idea but they stole something from my mums glass box and that thing was enchanted."

"Who's they?"

"Witches..."

Witches and werewolves don't get along at all.

Quite the opposite actually.

We hate each others guts.

We made peace with other wolf packs and vampires, even demons, but witches we will NOT tolerate.

We kill them at first sight, no delays and we leave their bodies to rot away.

Time to call an old friend.

******************************
I called my old friend, he's a witch hunter and yes he's human.

He's not against any other supernaturals besides witches.

They killed his family.

So when he was trained and old enough he tracked them done with help and killed the witch who murdered his family.

*knock, knock*

I walked to the door and opened it to see Tyler.

After letting him in he hugged me because we hadn't seen each other for a while.

"Hey Sebastian, what do you need?"

"Hey man, I need you to hunt down some witches for me, they stole something of my mums that I need back ASAP."

"Yeah, I can do that, I'll need help though."

"You have me and my friends as trackers if need be."

"Could I have your best trackers in a meeting in about an hour?"

"I can get them here now and a few of our warrior wolfs."

"Awesome, ill see what I can do, I'll try my best alright?"

"I know, you've never let me down before."

With that he left and I mind linked my top 4 trackers and top 4 warriors. They came with no delay.

A/N: sorry people this is really short but I am rather busy with school ending next week and other things that I need to prepare for. So this is all I'm doing and hopefully I can give you all another 4-5 chapters in the next few weeks!

love you all ❤❤❤