13

when i woke up i was laying in a bed. wtf how did i get here. i looked around and noticed i was in blakes room. aww thats sweet he brought me up here  from the living room. i wonder when we are going to give kimberly a room. im gonna talk to blake about that later.

i get up and walk down to the kitchen and see blake standing by the counter. he was facing away from me so i ran up to him and jumped on his back suprsing him.

"what are you doing?" he laughed

"jumping on you." i smiled.

"i can see that." he said

"i have a question." i said.

"and that is."

"kimberly and room. when is she going to get one that isnt mine." i asked.

"we can put her in one of the guest rooms." he said.

"okay that sounds good." i said.

"are you going to get off of my back anytime soon." he asked.

"no i comfortable." i answered putting my chin on his shoulder. he sighed and shook his head. he walked into the living room and was about to sit down. "nope up to go get kimberly. lets gooo." i said. he groaned and started to walk up the stairs. when we got to my room i kissed his cheek and jumped off his back. i walked into the room and kimberly was still alseep. i shook her a little waking her up.

"hey we are going to put you in your own room so you arent sleeping in mine and i am sleeping in his." i said. she smiled and got up we brought her and her stuff into what is now her room. we let her put her stuff away. i went into my room and took a shower. after my shower i walked out of the bathroom into my room with nothing but a towel on. when i walked out i saw blake standing by my door.

"holy shit do you know how to knock before walking into someones room." i said. he laughed. he fucking laughed wtf.

"i did knock you just didnt answer." he said

"well get out so i can change." i said. he laughed then left. i put  on a pair of black highwaisted shorts black bmth shirt and black vans. i walked downstairs into the kitchen where kimberly was eating cereal. i grabbed an apple and sat across from her. i smiled at her and she smiled back.

"i was thinking we can go ee a movie or something." i said she nodded.

"a movie sounds fun." she said. we finished eating and she went up to her room to change clothse or something. i walked into the living room to see blake watching tv.

"hey do you wanna go to the movies with me and kimberly." i asked

"sure. when are we going." he asked.

"in like an hour." i said. he nodded and i went to my room.