19

You know when someone poked while your sleeping and you want to bite them. Well thats me right now. Someone is poking me and i dont like it. I hear giggling when i groaned. Kimberly. I looked at her and she wasnt paying attention. I suprised her and started tickling her.

"Stop. I. Cant. Breath." She said.

"You woke me up."

"Im sorry." I stopped tickling her and i shrugged. I sat up on the couch and looked at the tv. It was on spongebob. I got to get food. She followed me.

"What do you want to eat."

"Pizza." I nodded got left over pizza. I heated it and gave it to her. She smiled and ate her pizza. I found chinese food. I almost screamed. I love chinese food. I did a little happy dance. Kimberly gave me a weird look. I just shurgged and heated it up.

While we where eating blake came in. He walked over to me and grabbed some of my food. I glared and flipped him off.

"Back off my food and get your own." Kimberly giggled when she saw the look on blakes face.

"Ah come on atleast i didnt take all of your food."

"Take anymore of my food and you wont beable to use your hands."

"Thats harsh." Then he does the unimaganable.... He takes all my food and runs off.

"Thats it your gonna be begging for mercy when im done with you." I said chaising after him. He runs into the bathroom and locks the door. "You son of a bitch give me my food back."

"Yumm this is some good food." I walk into my room and grab a bobbypin. I run back to the bathroom and kimberly is standing there. I start to pick at the lock until i hear a click. I did a little happy dance and opened the door. Blake looks up. He has fear written all over his face with food half way hanging out of his mouth.

"Your gonna be begging for mercy when im done with you." With that i tackled him to the floor. Kimberly joined in and started to jump on him i grabbed the food and sat on him. I ate my food got up and ran out of the bathroom. Kimberly and blake wasnt far behind. I threw the stuff in the kitchen and kept running. I ran out of the house. I ran to the park. I looked behind me and they werent anywhere to be seen. I looked back infront of me and i run into someone. I look up and see that a creepy looking guy. He smiled down at me. I backed up and looked away.

"Haha sorry i didnt look where i was going."

"Its fine no harm done."

"Sweet so nice talking to you but gotta run....bye."

As soon as that sentance was over i sprinted off. But as i was running i felt eyes on my back. It kinda creeped me out.

After running around for awhile longer and relizing i wasnt being chased i went back home. Blake and kimberly were on the couch. Blake was watching tv and kimberly was sleeping. I walked over to them and picked up kimberly. I layed her in her bed and went to my room.

A/n

Hey sorry i havent been updating i have been sick and busy. But now im not as busy as before. I will be updating more. This book will be ending soon i have another that i need to work on or delete im not sure then i have a sequal to another book that i want to do.

I might make this into a series and write a second book to this one. Im still not sure. But if i do it will be awhile and i will put something up about it if i do.

Anyways thanks for reading. You guys are awesome.